Donald Trump crushed the NFL anthem kneelers with one power move

The anti-American NFL players thought they had a fool-proof plan to embarrass the President of the United States.

But Donald Trump was having none of it.

Trump sent out one tweet that sent the anti-American NFL players running for their lives.

Trump and his White House team spent months preparing for a visit from the Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles.

As of last week, the Eagles submitted a list of 80 names to receive security clearance to enter the White House.

But the week before the visit the Eagles began proposing alternate dates claiming their players were dropping out of the agreed upon June 5th date.

The makeup dates the Eagles gave were all during Trump’s trip summit with Kim Jong Un.

Finally, the Eagles informed the White House that just two or three players plus the team owner – who hates Trump – and the mascot would attend.

Trump realized the Eagles players – led by the anti-cop and anti-American flag Malcom Jenkins and Chris Long – were trying to humiliate the President.

So Trump fired off a tweet that the Eagles were disinvited and that any players who chose to stay in the lockeroom for the national anthem were just as anti-American as the unpatriotic players who knelt.

1. JERRY K says:

HEY THATS FINE, AS LONG AS YOU DON’T DISRESPECT MY FLAG OR MY COUNTRY. OBVIOUSLY YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE YOUR BUDDIE BY YOU ONE MINUTE AND JUST GOO THERE THE NEXT. I WAS SPIT ON AND CALLED NAMES WHEN I CAME HOME FROM THE MEMPHIS AIRPORT FROM NAM MANY YEARS AGO. I WILL NOT WATCH THESE OVERPAID CRYBABIES ANY MORE OR BUY ANY OF THEIR NFL JUNK ANYMORE. THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT ON THEIR ON FREE TIME, BUT DO NOT PISS DOWN MY LEG AND TRY TO TELL ME ITS RAINNING.

2. N says:

Get off the NAZI Demoncrat Communist slave plantation and on the Trump train to success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Jon Smith says:

YES….MARC IS DEFINATLY(SIC)LIVING UNDER A LARGE LARGE ROCK. THE IGNORANCE OF HIS ATTENTION SPAN, SHOWS HE HAS A LACK OF UNDERSTANDING WHAT THE REST OF US ARE TALKING ABOUT. SORRY BUT HE IS DEFINITLY.DEFINITLY NOT IN TUNE WITH REALITY.

Marc,….try tap dancing.

4. KEN says:

Hey Bill, I was just across the channel fm you at Sidi Yahia, Morocco. Navy primary relay station. Anyway, most countries have mandatory military requirements. Goes by in a flash. Goes wonders for people, women too

5. KEN says:

Yeah, know all about those exemptions. Saw a ton of that during my war(Nam). Easily solved, no exemptions. Bad backs and flat feet can still sit at a desk

6. Gordon says:

You can bet their male children are walking around dressed like that. And maybe their girls, too.

7. Chazz says:

I’m surprised these anti American players aren’t coming onto the field with there pants half way down.

8. Chazz says:

I’m surprised that these anti American players aren’t coming onto the field with there pants half way down.

9. Look, what we need to do as real Americans, should just , not go to the sport stadiums for no money to pay these players and not watch tv at all.
    When I was in the Army during VietNam I was working for the intelgent and we were looking at the black men to learn how to bombs at the colleges and other cities. Taking what we have now would not help putting them in the military. I am ready to help to kept this country AMERICAN. I fly my flags The American Flad, Viet Nam , 82nd Air Born, and a Southern Flag . I love American and will give my life for it.

10. You know dam well that the rich BRATS from well to do families would squirm out of it, or pay their way out, or Mommy and Daddy would get them a job teaching golf in Hawaii!! It all sounds good until it comes to implementing the program, then all of a sudden comes the doctors notes that my little Johnny or Joan has a medical problem!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

11. Time to cut the cord between sports and the Whitehouse

12. Mike H says:

The country has really disrespected them . So they play a game and they make millions. Could this be done in another country .I don’t think so. If you don’t rob people deal drugs disrespect everything in sight then I don’t think you’d have any problems. Quit blaming everybody but yourselves.

13. Hydro says:

Marc,

Those things are important but so is respect for ones self and the country you belong to.

14. Cheryl Southerland says:

Jan, I agree. There’s a long history of military, police and firefighting service on both sides of my family. Marines, Army, Air Force, Navy. State Troopers and regular cops. Firefights, both fulltime and volunteer. My Daddy always told my older brother and I that all soldiers and police are our heroes. I’m mostly Native American, so I have even more of a connection to this great land. For those smug brats to disrespect America is unacceptable. We who love America shouldn’t have to tolerate those spoiled brats.

15. Jan says:

I will not have anything to do with NFL ever again. I love
    my country, our military & police who all put their lives on line for
    ALL the people.

16. Bill Harney says:

When I was stationed in Rota Spain in 74-76 all males at the age of 18 were required to serve in the Military for at least 2 years.

17. Robert Soule says:

I have not watched ANY professional sports of any type for more that 2 years, additionally I do not go to movies or watch any television where actors get to express their beliefs about this country of ours. None of the above players/actors are smart enough to tend to their own lives much less tell me how to run mine. I do not understand why these persons think that I would listen to them anyway. I watch see that most of the players have tattooed them selves up and look so stupid, that is truly disrespect for the body that God gave them. No morals, no character and no brains, just and empty soul.

18. Sheldon Nadler says:

You are 1,000% right on the money. Israel does it, and they show no disrespect to their country!

19. KEN says:

Sorry, you’re right. Implied in my thoughts, heart and soul, just forgot the words

20. Ken, you forgot respect to their country .