This Democrat Senator let the cat out of the bag about their plans for gun control

Despite tightening polling, Democrats are still predicting they’ll take control of Congress in the Midterm Elections.

That would mean Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) would be holding the cards.

And this Democrat Senator just let the cat out of the bag about the first item on their agenda.

Senator Kristen Gillibrand has been floated as a potential candidate for the 2020 Democratic Presidential nomination.

So when she stakes out a position on an issue, she believes it’s a winning one in her radical base.

Appearing on CNN, Gillibrand said if Democrats take control of Congress, they will push for gun control including an assault weapons ban.

As Obama crony and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel says, “never let a good crisis go to waste.”

Senator Kristen Gillibrand is blatantly attempting to use the tragedy in Maryland to increase her and her party’s chances of winning elections in 2018.

However, she gets a few things wrong about this particular case.

The Senator is pushing for a ban on assault weapons, bump-stocks, and large magazines. None of these items were used in the shooting.

She is pushing falsehoods and lies to trick the American people into supporting gun control.

However, she does get one thing right.

If Democrats take back the House and the Senate in 2018, they almost certainly push for major gun control.

1. carol says:

It’s time we the AMERICAN people show”Pelosi””Schumer”’Gillibrand the rest of the left who really runs our country””’WE DO””and WE will show them at the ballet box time to get these Anti”American asswips OUT of office””we must be sure to vote Tuesday that WE will tell them that they work for US”’ not the other way around”’so beware ”’AMERICA WILL WIN””””””””””

2. John Decker says:

Dear Kristen,
    If you are so hell bent on taking my guns, come and get them. You, personally, come and take them. I will teach you the meaning of “shall not be infringed.” I look forward to your visit.

3. Anna Hartman says:

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!

4. wayout willie says:

If cars kill more people outlaw cars first

5. Joyce says:

We need another amendment added to the Constitution: That the 2nd time any congressional member of Supreme Court judge goes against the Consititution, they are automatically fired and can never campaign for any public office again.

6. TooLateNow says:

That would just blow the teeth away. Try the other end to get the itty-bitty brain!

7. Sue Jackson says:

99.9% of gun owners will have your back because we feel the same way. Wonder who the MSM and liberal Democrat gun grabbers will depend on to work and pay taxes if they decide to fight and kill us off in order to take our guns? It sure won’t happen with the brainless, street urchins that they pay to create riots, burn businesses, and pepper spray police. They only come out of their basement with face and eyes covered since they pretty much live life as bats or vampires. Sensical thinking and Sunlight to these people is deadly. As Nancy Pelosi said “Who will mow our grass?”

8. David J. says:

Sadly, I know several Democrats that are progun but who still vote only Democrat because they feel to do otherwise it to sell out on their overall principles. These are the Democrats to be feared the most because they will not vote to save their Constitutional rights even though their vote will infringe on their rights.

9. CCblogging says:

The Fascist, Globalist Democrats supports hate groups like BLM, Antifa and even MS-13. Simultaneously, the Democrats demand our right to self defense by seizing our guns. From my cold dead hands.

10. Doc says:

Sue I think you hit the nail square on the head. Thank you. I could not have said it better.

11. Rob says:

I wonder if she will get the green light by DNC to rig the presidential nomination election like HRC did with Obama’s help?

12. Sue Jackson says:

What I have bought and paid for that is inside the home I have bought and paid for sitting on the property I have bought and paid for is mine and my families. NO ONE should make the mistake of thinking they can come onto my property and take my possessions from me and my family. I do not think I can make that any more clear and I hope no one within our government would be so foolish as to make such a mistake by believing they can take not only our Constitutional Rights but our personal belongings. Chuck-N-Cluck and Crazy-Loon-Nancy even know better but they are just too stupid to understand when they open their mouths nothing but disgusting diarrhea comes spewing out.

13. Steve says:

you’re right John…and a windbag as well…

14. Steve says:

This BIMBO is spewing out her Democrat gun control rhetoric and doesn ‘t even know the difference between a shotgun and an AR-15…typical liberal, progressive, democrat idiot…but l repeat myself…..

15. Ted Zusman says:

Skewed statistics always sound impressive if one sided. 10 thousand people per year killed by drunk drivers. Using your reasoning that should not be with all the regulations. Better start car control. Bad people driving cars should absolutely damage the rights of good people driving cars. With you gun statistics, you fail to include the fact that many shootings with hand guns are by criminals who pay zero attention to the law. There are hundreds of millions of guns , banning them only insures that bad people have them. There are millions of acts of self defense yearly unreported or under reported with legal firearms. Without those defensive acts, there would have been thousands more people killed by criminals. We have 5 to 6 times the population of other countries mentioned. Stop comparing the US to them. You cannot. Get rid of Gangs and illegal drugs, gun violence goes down. In states with conceal carry laws, murder and violent crimes have gone down in many states not up. Now England is banning knives. Ban one thing, people are killed with something else. Hammers kill more per year than rifles of any kind. Ban them. You are a fool. No guns allowed in Paris, you had the worst mass shooting in the world 132 killed. No thanks, I’ll take my chances here

16. Luis Fioretti says:

I couldn’t have said it Better. Thanks for your post.

17. Jack LaBarge says:

Key Word here, TRY! Want any of mine? Come and TRY toTake them! Bring FRIENDS, willing to Kill, or DIE FOR THEM! For mine won’t be Free for the Taking!

18. Grampa says:

after all those facts perhaps we need to address the highest cause of death in America. Doctors
    Grampa

19. The Redhawk says:

I wish that the MARXISTS members of the Former (D) party would EXPERIENCE gun control by loading a gun, inserting barrel in mouth and PULL the TRIGGER ……… which can be deemed a patriotic ACT!!