Sean Hannity just looked Adam Schiff in the eyes and delivered a warning he’ll never forget

Adam Schiff is leading the Deep State’s impeachment scheme against President Trump.

His secret impeachment court is working overtime to do the Deep State’s dirty work.

That’s why Sean Hannity just looked Schiff in the eyes and delivered a warning he’ll never forget.

On Wednesday, Republicans led by Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) stormed Schiff’s secret impeachment court, forcing Schiff to suspend the proceedings.

Democrats are calling for Gaetz to be arrested for his actions, even though he was simply trying to force some transparency into the process.

But Sean Hannity supports Gaetz completely, and on a recent broadcast blasted a warning to both Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi.

He warned, their “secret Soviet-style impeachment coup attempt, this cannot stand.”

Fox News reports:

Sean Hannity delivered a “warning” to House Democrats Wednesday night over their impeachment pursuit and on the heels of House Republicans protest of the inquiry.

“Now, let this be a very clear warning to [Rep. Adam] Schiff, and [Speaker Nancy] Pelosi and Democrats everywhere,” Hannity said on his television program. “Well, this secret Soviet-style impeachment coup attempt, this cannot stand. We do have a constitution. We do have precedents. We do have something called due process.”

Hannity supported House Republicans, led by Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., for storming a closed-door session Wednesday connected to the impeachment investigation of President Trump, prompting House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff to temporarily suspend the proceedings.

The host accused Schiff of insincerity when he proclaims he is for transparency.

“Now, it’s obvious the corrupt, cowardly Adam Schiff, he doesn’t want you, the American people, to know the whole truth. He doesn’t want you to watch this kangaroo court process,” Hannity said. “Nothing could be further from the truth when he says… we really want to be transparent.”

The fact Schiff was so furious about an attempt at forcing a little bit of transparency should raise every American’s suspicions over what Schiff wants to hide.

He truly is running a kangaroo court where the only goal is to take down President Trump.

But finally some Republicans have shown they’re done putting up with it and are fighting back.

1. ron kessinger says:

Schimp is a Psychopath. He is looking at mental pictures from a long and distant past. He is spiritually dead.

2. ih8reps says:

Dr J d you want to see class there’s plenty of pics on line showing chump with Melina in see through dresses showing nipples that’s
    real classy I must admit, tell you’re daughters or grand daughters show them the pics and tell them if they want to grow up to be sluts they too could some day marry the president real classy indeed.
    And tell us how Mr and Mrs Obama had no class never in our history has America had a SLUT as the FLOTUS.

3. ih8reps says:

Meathead says the guy that supports a guy that raped 12-14 year old girls at Epstein’s house and calls him the greatest thing since apple pie you truly are a sick deranged person with a very dark look at reality but hater’s will hate nobody can stop that fact most RETARDicans are hater’s of the worst kind imaginable.

4. ih8reps says:

Meathead nobody forcing you to do anything you’re hatred is of you’re own doing nobody else’s hater’s will hate nobody can stop that you must stop it yourself from within.

5. ih8reps says:

Eileen funny how you don’t remember You’re past post’s you just agreed with Mike earlier to form a militia to hunt down Dems sounds real Christian to me.
    But you say Dems are evil anti Christ demons of Satan in one post and call for a genocide of innocent Americans in another.
    Which is it you with Christ or the Devil cause I can’t tell from you’re post’s sounds to me you’re more for all things EVIL AND SATANIC.

6. ih8reps says:

Libra get you’re facts straight I don’t know the exact count but Mitch the snitch has a bunch of bills from Congress siting on his desk he just refuses to do his job cause he’s a chicksh## coward to bring them to Cheeto man after passing all those bills they still have time to impeach BOZO CHUMP I’d say their doing a fine job all the obstruction is on you’re party just think how much work could get done if lazy a## Mitch the snitch did his.
    Plus if we didn’t have Putin’s puppet working against America.

7. ih8reps says:

Eileen tell us what you’re going to do please o please tell us I can’t wait to hear this.

8. ih8reps says:

Mike I can’t wait tell us all what you’re going to do please o please tell us I can’t wait to hear this.

9. ih8reps says:

Ariel did I hear that right you’re giving out free blow jobs?

10. ih8reps says:

Meathead WINK WINK that’s all you got you’re WINK WINK comment sounds GAY to me just saying but I’m sure everyone agrees the way you and Will GAY out together have fun wittle boy’s add a few more have a big WINK WINK circle jerk.

11. The Real M says:

ih8reps aka ‘I hate Republicans”,

SHUT UP LOSER DIANE, GOTCHA!
    You are really having a bad day, PMS, I hope!
    🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

12. ih8reps says:

Bob GET WHAT please tell us all what you intend to do come on tuff guy tell us please o please tell us I can’t wait to hear this.

13. The Real M says:

ih8reps aka “I hate Republicans “,
    OH, YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER!
    🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

14. The Real M says:

ih8reps aka I hate Republicans”,
    And, look who’s talking , a pansy black racist who doesn’t know BHO was the great divider!
    Who’s the sucker that’s been had? Uh, that would be you pansy butt!

15. The Real M says:

ih8reps aka “I hate Republicans “,
    Funny thing, you little know nothing pansy, you and your kind are a lot closer to being strung up than DJT, our brilliant and successful President!

TRUMP 2020 TO SAVE AMERICA!

16. The Real M says:

ih8reps aka “I hate Republicans “,

TRUMP 2020 TO SAVE AMERICA!

17. The Real M says:

ih8reps aka “I hate Republicans”,
    You are such a miserable unhappy angry black hearted sicko racist you are a pathetic waste of space!
    Come on man!
    Don’t be a 🙁 be a 🙂

18. ih8reps says:

John that’s the point used to now chump calls them very fine people and remember the South home of the KKK is currently in full control of the radical right learn you’re facts before you make wild accusations you can’t back up.

19. ih8reps says:

Emma I agree chumps fat a## dangling from a rope how glorious that would be bring on the trial I can’t wait to see that POS SOB HANGING FOR ALL TO SEE SHOW THE WORLD HOW AMERICANS TREAT TRAITORS.

20. ih8reps says:

Susan and Elton John was the gay guy rush paid 3+ million at his wedding gay guys stick together like glue rush probably screwed him instead of his new wife just another one of you’re heros and you say Dems are sick look at you’re idols and ask yourself these are the people I look up to I must be sick.