One statement from Obama’s past just came back to destroy the Democrat Party on a top issue

After the election of President Trump, the Democrat Party is more extreme than ever.

Even Barack Obama isn’t extreme enough for them at this point.

And one statement from Obama’s past just came back to destroy the Democrat Party on a top issue.

The Left loves to worship Barack Obama while ignoring that his policies are actually far more moderate than the ones held by today’s major players in the party.

That’s saying a lot, considering how extreme Obama was compared to previous Democrats.

And following the killing of Iranian terrorist Qassem Soleimani, Obama’s previous statements are making things difficult for them.

In 2011, the Obama administration came out with a statement sanctioning him for his role in a foiled terrorist attack on Washington, D.C.

Breitbart News reports:

Qassem Soleimani, the Iranian general killed by U.S. forces at the direction of President Donald Trump on Thursday evening, was sanctioned by the Obama administration in 2011 for his role in a foiled terror attack on Washington, DC.

Soleimani, leader of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) Quds force, helped plot the attack on a popular restaurant in the nation’s capital, where the target was to be the Saudi ambassador to the U.S.

As the U.S. Treasury explained in announcing the sanctions against Soleimani and four others in 2011:

“The U.S. Department of the Treasury today announced the designation of five individuals, including four senior Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force (IRGC-QF) officers connected to a plot to assassinate the Saudi Arabian Ambassador to the United States Adel Al-Jubeir, while he was in the United States and to carry out follow-on attacks against other countries’ interests inside the United States and in another country. As part of today’s action, Treasury also designated the individual responsible for arranging the assassination plot on behalf of the IRGC-QF.”

The Left is downplaying his terrorism by simply labeling him an Iranian General, along with outright defending his character.

But Obama’s designation makes it clear they are only doing that in order to attack President Trump.

And American voters are seeing through it, and will make their opinions known at the ballot box come November.

1. TOM says:

Joseph
    Why are you so Mendacious?
    You’re so Bellicose!
    You sound Flummoxed to me.
    You better be careful you sound Apoplectic.

2. TOM says:

D. A. N.
    As a matter of fact this morning I took a big Trumpzilla, wiped my Melina, with some Ivanka, flipped the handle and sent that POS family to the city sewage plant where they belong.

3. TOM says:

Old pooper
    Sorry you White Supremacist lost the civil war remember.
    The north won not the racist south.

4. TOM says:

N
    He’s doing a fantastic job of draining the rat infested swamp I must agree.
    Because all those commie Nazi treasonous traitors in jail so far are all from his administration, keep up the good work Trumpzilla hang yourself and join your crooks in jail, I can’t wait to see that, bubbas waiting for your fresh ass to F###.

5. TOM says:

Roy
    WOW real educated response must of taken all day to think that one up.
    DAH!!!!
    You ever watch the Jeff Dunham comedy show with his puppets?
    You must be bubba Jay I’ll bet, a real back woods inbred hillbilly.

6. TOM says:

Dem the Dummy
    Yes I do hate that POS you call ———– I can’t even type it I hate that POS so much I’ll never call him ——–.
    I only post the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, I can’t help you’re the blind idiot fool that believes all his LIES.
    I’ll admit I don’t watch Fake Fox News or listen to that POS rush I can’t stand being LIED to I’m not stupid and blind like so many like you, don’t be jealous so many of us are educated and you’re not, embrace knowledge don’t run from it learn something new, don’t live in a bubble of stupidity burst out and read a book sometime you’ll be much happier using your brain instead of wasting it on drugs and alcohol.

7. DEM777 says:

TOM, I DO NOT NEED YOU RAMBLING OF ALL THE LIES AND HATE YOU LOVE TO SAY.

JUST GIVE ME THE LIST.

8. DEM777 says:

TOM, I want a list.

all the way to 1500+

9. DEM777 says:

TOM, beg you pardon, I guess you never made a mistake. I guess you never hit two many keys.

You are lying.

I want the list of 1,500+ list of lies that Trump said.

10. TOM says:

Dem the Dummy
    It’s 15,000+ not 1,500 that’s 10 times more for an idiot like you that can’t do math.
    I’ll be the best POTUS ever, BIG LIE the whole world hates him, not just Democrats, but also plenty of RETARDicans already know they made a huge mistake.
    I’ll never have time to play golf, I’ll be too busy working, even BIGGER LIE, when is he NOT playing golf is a better question.
    I’m a billionaire, OMG I’m surprised God himself didn’t catch his pants on fire for that one. Release your tax forms LIAR prove it simple as that show us the evidence.
    I own property everywhere around the world, Jesus Christ I’m surprised lighting didn’t strike him on the head for that BIG LIE, Deutsche Bank owns all his property with money backed by Russia.
    I inherited a mess from Obama, LIAR LIAR LIAR pants on fire, the only other POTUS to ever give someone a better economy to destroy was Clinton to baby Bush, and we all know how that turned out, now this moron wants to destroy Obama’s achievements just because he’s a White Supremacist and the big bully thinks he’s a Billy Badass tough guy.
    I could go on forever but there’s only so much space on P/P to list all his LIES, and I’m going to give all you dumbass White Supremacist cult followers room to post your HATE filled rants, I’m a fair offender and I just want to let you morons vent your anger because November will be here before you know it, and then the parties over for RETARDicans, long live the true patriotic Democrats rule for decades to come, only Democrats can restore America to greatness, RETARDicans only want war death and destruction.

11. DEM777 says:

Tom, I guess you will not answer about the lies.

YOU ARE A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT THAT LIES THROUGH YOUR TEETH AND A FALSE WITNESS.

You are not worth listening too.

12. DEM777 says:

TOM, here we go again. You listen to to much FAKE NEWS.

All I hear from LIBERAL DEMOCRATS IS HATE, HATE, HATE AND MORE LIES, CUTTING PEOPLE DOWN.

Tom, were is the list of all the 1500+ lies that PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP SAID???

I AM STILL WAITING, IT HAS BEEN MANY DAYS. WHAT WILL I HAVE TO WAIT FOR YEARS.

13. TOM says:

Don Juan
    Since you’re a Megalomaniac, and only post in a Mendacious way, allow me to elucidate you.
    Hitler is alive and well, he lives in our White House.
    And since we now have a obstreperous POTUS, the whole world hates us.
    We’ve alienated all our former foreign leaders across the globe, we’ve isolated ourselves in the world view, we’ve now got enemy’s everywhere, all for one poltroon.
    If this moron wasn’t so Rumbumptious we’d have nothing to fear.
    If this moron wasn’t so Irascible and flippant we’d be living in a better world already.
    But this moron is abominable and so Bellicose that we’re now looking at WW3.
    We need to have only one coterie to save the world from this ORANGE ORANGUTAN MONSTER.

14. Roy says:

Tom hate to bust your Butt , but your a jerk and you know it and now so does everyone else, have a nice day.

15. DEM777 says:

I agree but also the Liberal Democrats in Congress is at fault too.

Take Care Maryann and Happy New Year to you and your family.

16. Mike says:

True facts matter. Really?? Pick 2 news articles and research them for yourself. NOT the standard media talking points. It will take a little effort and require you to use your own brain. You cant be a lazy a$$. Did the media show you Iraqi’s dancing and celebrating in the streets??? They showed 200 protesters in front of the WH. Communist paid protesters organized and identical signs printed in less than 12 hrs. What part did the media tell you?? Trump takes out a terrorist that has killed over SIX HUNDERED AMERICANS. Look how he is attacked by OUR OWN. 600 of YOUR fellow americans. OMG dose anybody use their brain.

17. Mike says:

Tom I have asked the same question about a dozen times. Forget 1,500.. NAME THREE lies with FACTS. Feelings not allowed. Everytime I get the same response. SILENCE !!! His last three words made me chuckle. True facts matter. LOL The truth don’t matter to him

18. Maryann Mariconde says:

Thanks to obama ????

19. Maryann Mariconde says:

Lol I’m still reading the lies obama n hillary said ten yrs ago!!! Trump speaks the truth and his haters dont like it. Too bad.

20. Don Juan says:

Of course the Democrats will defend Salami’s character. It will make them look weak and foolish if they agree with what Trump did and by no means will they ever do that. If Adolf Hitler was alive today and was doing exactly same atrocities he did back in the 40s, the Democrats would label him a saint if Trump annihilated him just like he did Salami. I hope and pray the American people will not be asleep or nieve when Election Day 2020 rolls in. We must, I repeat, must vote these Democrat idiots out of office and vote in Republicans at all costs. Our freedoms and livelihood are literally at stake here.