Never-Trump GOP Senator just announced this move to stop Trump

MSNBC’s favorite Republican Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ) announced he’s quitting after this term.

Instead of finishing out his term with grace, the never-Trumper is doing everything in his power to block Trump from implementing his Make America Great Again policies.

And the “reason” Senator Flake gave for his latest hissy fit is outrageous.

Senator Flake is blocking President Trump’s judicial nominees for no apparent reason.

Roll Call reports:

Arizona Republican Jeff Flake halted an appeals court nominee last week and he’s not publicly saying why, a behind-the-scenes move that takes aim at one of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s top priorities this year.

The Senate Judiciary Committee scuttled a planned vote June 14 on the nomination of Britt Grant, a pick from Georgia for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit. Flake’s hold throws a wrench in what has been the Senate GOP’s smoothly operating judicial confirmation machine.

“Oh, it’s just something I’m working out,” Flake said Tuesday, without offering more details. The typically media-friendly senator did say his reason didn’t have anything to do with Grant herself.

The move has not gone over well with Sen. Johnny Isakson, who said he confronted Flake but doesn’t know the reason for the hold. “It’s an indiscriminate, irresponsible use of a privilege of the Senate,” the Georgia Republican said.

After Trump’s election, Senator Flake made rounds on the liberal media circuit because they love nothing more than to pump up a Republican bashing President Trump.

There was even speculation that Flake could challenge Trump in 2020.

But now his anti-Trump hissy fit has gotten petty and it’s hurting the country.

After several days of blocking nominees without saying why, Flake claimed he was doing so because he was upset about President Trump’s trade policies.

But everyone knows the real reason Flake is blocking these nominees is to get back at Trump for effectively ending his political career.

Flake staked out his never-Trump territory, but refused to admit he was wrong when Trump took office and began enacting policies that have driven unemployment to record lows.

1. ROBERTW says:

DEMONCRACTS SUCK. SO DOES FAKE NEWS CNN MSNBC CBS ABC .

2. Mary says:

WOW ! ! WAKE UP AMERICA ! IT SEEMS LIKE THE DEMOCRATS ARE ONLY TRYING TO DISTROY AMERICA ….. THIS IS HORRIBLE ….. NO PATRIOTS …. THINK THEY ARE BLIND !!!

3. josephine says:

Go to hell michael the JERK!

4. Juanito Ibanez says:

“It’s an indiscriminate, irresponsible use of a privilege of the Senate.”

His “privilege” here can be – and SHOULD be – REVOKED!

It’s bad enough having to deal with all the Democrat obstructionists, there is ZERO reason to tolerate it from a so-called ‘Republican’ (who, like his fellow senator from AZ, John Sidney ‘Songbird’ McCain III, is actually a ‘RINO’).

5. madmemere says:

“Flakey bakey” – -git on yo’ hoss n’ git outta Dodge” You’ve overstayed your welcome AND you usefulness!!

6. michael says:

trump is the only fake news!!

7. Mary Jarvis says:

Flake is like. His mane flake. Acting like a over size kid.
    That is like most of the people in the Whitehouse. We don’t need people like that up, they don’t care who the hurt as long as they think they are hurting Trump.
    Flake if u every try to come back , please come back as a Democrat
    U would fit good there. May God have mercy on you.

8. Getting rid of Jeff Flake is good news for Arizona. But unfortunately it appears that Utah may send a replacement for him in the Senate.

9. Joseph says:

This quack lied to his voters. He is NOT a Republican. He is a fool and a POS.

10. Ernst says:

Jeff Flake is doing his best to damage the US in order to make Trump look bad. Flake is the enemy of every good American.

11. Jose Aleu says:

He knows that, here in Az. most of the residents can’t stand his ass. He is not a fair man, he’s a jerk÷÷÷.

12. Jesse says:

Flake is living up to his name and were he STUPID enough to run against Trump I bet he would barely even carry his own home town.

13. Don says:

This guy is a FLAKE! Arizona need to vote this anti-American out of the office he holds. He is a detriment to the advancement of a Better and Great America! Wake up Arizona!

14. NOEL kasper says:

THE NEXT TIME THAT DIRTBAG SHOWS HIS SICKENING FACE IN ARIZONA, HE SHOULD BE TARRED AND FEATHERED. I EVEN HELPED WIWTH CAMPAIGN LITERATURE IN THE REPUGNANT OFFICE FOR THAT CREEP WHICH MAKES ME SICK.

15. Nick says:

Jeff Flake the Fake! He needs to retire yesterday. As a matter of fact there’s
    a couple of others that should join the fake Flake , such as Coker, and the
    Chipmunk Man John McCain, maybe he’ll be gone by the weekend (we can
    only hope). We have enough Rhino’s and we don’t need any more. I hope the people in Utah have smarts to not vote for Mitt Romney, he is a pain
    in the ass. Worse than a person that has hemerroids and a bad case of
    diarrhea. Wake up America, let’s not forget about the last eight years of
    Ovimit , we can’t afford it! Just remember to get out the vote in November.
    Thanks for your time.

16. Steve says:

Arrest this flake for sedition , put him in GITMO with the rest of the NWO criminals

17. Sandra Kirk says:

I have heard that from several sources!! I prayed it wasn’t true , but I believe it just maybe. His knowledge of these pedos is from his son. Mueller, I am totally convinced that he knows and this is why Flynn please guilty. I heard Mueller was threatening Mike’s son!!! I bet Mueller is on it!! I heard Comey was!!

18. Sandra Kirk says:

19. Sandra Kirk says:

Sounds like a great plan to me!!

20. Wayne Allen says:

Flake should resign and become a liberal democrat or should I rename the DUMACRATS ALL TAKE NO BRAINS AND NO PLANS TO EVER HELP OUR PRESIDENT.