Kamala Harris is numb with rage after the one person she never suspected sold her out

Kamala Harris went too far this time.

The Democrat Presidential candidate crossed a line that no one should ever think about.

And now she is numb with rage after being betrayed by the one person she never suspected.

In a recent interview, Kamala Harris made light of her past use of marijuana.

Harris’s father – who is Jamaican – was not pleased.

He lashed out at the stereotype of Jamaican’s as lazy pot smokers.

The Daily Caller reports:

Democratic 2020 presidential contender Sen. Kamala Harris’s father called her out Friday for promoting a “fraudulent stereotype” when she joked about her Jamaican heritage influencing her decision to smoke pot in college during a Feb. 11 interview.

Donald Harris, the California Democratic senator’s father, was not happy about how she portrayed her Jamaican roots and issued the following statement:

My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.

Harris got into all sorts of trouble in that interview.

She lied about smoking marijuana in college while listening to rap artist 2 Pac.

Harris graduated law school in 1989 and 2 Pac’s first album did not come out until 1991.

But just as that controversy subsided, a new one popped up.

And this one hit way closer to home.

No one can recall a Presidential candidate ever being shamed by their father in this manner.

1. Nate-ncp says:

She slept her way to the top. An American Love Story, one hump here, 1 hump there-THE END!

2. There are no brain cells needed to be a hooker. That’s the only qualifications she has.

3. Nate Paris says:

As long as your left-wing Democrat? Drugs are OK. Even “Wild Bill Free Willy Clinton” smoked pot, he didn’t inhale!

4. John says:

Technically she admitted to doing drugs to the public which should disqualify her from mos political positions requiring Access to intelligence information. I had to pass a polygraph and interview to obtain a top secret clearance certain military and defense contractor positions. Drug use, addiction and sale was asked and would disqualify you. From what I have read Trump does not smoke anything or drink alcohol for personal reasons.

5. D.A.N. says:

Kamala was born in Oakland, CA. Her dad was not a citizen nor was her mother. After her parents divorced, her mom took her to Canada. This is another example of why we should get rid of anchor babies being given US citizenship. At the time of her birth, neither parent could have become US citizens because neither one had been in the US for 5 years. Her mother only 4 years and her dad for only 3.

6. Billlie says:

Please unsubscribe me. Thank you

7. Clarence says:

I think that she speaks well, the rest not so much.

8. Laurel A. says:

Her father never called her a slut! He was saddened and furious about her debasing her family’s heritage into one of a “pot-smoking joy seeker”. Her father and her immediate family have dissociated themselves from her. How sad is that? That alone leads me to believe she has no morals.

9. Tony says:

Boy did you hit roght

10. Cindy says:

That is an excellent idea and humorous. I would love to see that. Somebody should create it because it’s so true!! She makes me so sick just everything about her.

11. Can you imagine someone with that ever constant coquettish body language ever having any credibility with Russia, China etc? The way she slept her way into politics will certainly catch up with her if it hasn’t already. Please Republicans help our dear President survive the fools who wish to have the government take over their day to day lives which is where they are headed if not stopped!

12. Don says:

Harris isn’t qualified for any office including janitor….and kudos for her father.

13. Mary says:

TOTALLY AGREE NO DEMOCRAT SHOULD BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE AS PRESIDENT THEY ARE ALL IDIOT PEOPLE AND UN AMERICAN . THEY SHOULD SHOULD BE TESTED FOR WHAT DRUGS THEY TAKE.

14. Nana says:

Agree with her Father, she’s a piece of work, a disgrace, got where she is by being a Mistress. If I already said this why isn’t the comment posted?

15. Nana says:

16. ncp-nate says:

That’s why I would post, “Somebody didn”t like that one, it wouldn’t go through”. Several times.
    Computer seems fine! Can’t figure it out.

17. ncp-nate says:

That’s OK Donna, I’ve written some posts, finished pressed the post comment button and it would’nt go through, I would then arrow back as to not loose what I had just written, press the post button, and again it would not go through. All I can believe at that point is that it wasn’t acceptable. I would re-write , basically the same, the angled delivery different and then it goe’s through. Remind you it wasn’t curse words in the post. It was names and how they were directly placed.

18. John J says:

Trump/Pence 2020 and Republicans forever thereafter, remove these anti American morons from our political system