George Soros was just caught red-handed in a Deep State plot to destroy Trump

George Soros routinely uses his billions of dollars to force his far-Left agenda around the world.

In particular, he has worked heavily to harm President Donald Trump.

And now Soros was just caught red-handed in a Deep State plot to destroy Trump.

With Democrats pushing full-speed ahead to impeach President Trump, there should be little surprise that billionaire Left-wing donor George Soros is involved.

In the so-called “whistleblower” complaint that Nancy Pelosi is relying on to force impeachment, there are multiple references to a group which is bankrolled by Soros’ Open Society Foundation.

Breitbart News reports:

“Sections of a so-called whistleblower’s complaint alleging President Donald Trump was “using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country” in the 2020 presidential race relies upon a self-described investigative journalism organization bankrolled massively by billionaire activist George Soros.

The complainer admits, “I was not a direct witness to most of the events described.” Still, the so-called whistleblower goes on to allege that Trump pressured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate Joe Biden and his son, Hunter.

The transcript of the phone call authorized for release by President Trump evidences no such pressure or quid pro quo and shows the request to investigate alleged corruption involving Biden and his family was a small part of the call.”

“Even though the statement was written in first person – “multiple U.S. officials told me” – it contains a footnote referencing a report by the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP).”

“Soros’s Open Society was listed as the number two donor in most of the annual financial records posted on OCCRP’s website starting in 2012. Some years list Soros as the organization’s top donor.”

George Soros is already bankrolling groups with the goal of taking down President Trump in 2020.

In August, he gave $5.1 million to an anti-Trump group.

But like many on the Left, he is likely hoping he can get Trump impeached before they ever have to challenge him in 2020.

In fact, one of the earliest Democrats backing impeachment was Rep. Al Green, who argued that, if they don’t impeach Trump, he will win in 2020.

1. Jack Handy says:

‘WE’ & W/ POTUS < '0utnumber' Soros.
    Remember That' ___

2. Robert says:

Good going Rodney. I joined the USAF in June 1952 and retired in 1972. Went to Vietnam 4 times TDY and 1 time PCS. I joined the Civil Service in 1972 and retired in 1994. Spent a lot of my Civil Service time in South Korea. Now my Korean Wife and I are enjoying our retirement live just outside of Osan Air Base.

3. Connie says:

I agree totally with you. George Soros should have his citizenship revoked and sent back to Hungary. We do not want him here in the United States to make all this trouble. Get him out of here.

4. Steve Scoutaris says:

Well if you’re an atheist like Soros then it also means your a nihilist.
    So it all makes sense if you see him for what he is.

5. Steve Scoutaris says:

Yeah but the left loves Soros because they’re on the same team with the same goal of destroying America and making it into something else.
    It’s no different than how the left uses muslims and illegal aliens as pawns in their transformative quest.

6. ROSE says:

I THINK MOST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD TODAY,KNOW THAT SOROS IS THE ENEMY OF AMERICA.AND I ALSO THINK THAT EVER TRUE AMERICAN NEEDS TO START PRAYING FOR GOD TO REMOVE OUR ENEMY///SOROS////I THANK GOD EVER DAY FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP.HE IS NOT PERFECT,BUT HE LOVES GOD AND OUR COUNTRY.

7. The RedMan says:

You hide behind a bull sh’t name too. Der aint nothin real about any crap you say on here hahahahahahahah

8. Ken M says:

I can’t imagine living the way Soros does. My moral sense tells me that I would rather be among the cheated than be a cheater. He has no moral conscience. What an awful way to live. It’s absolute proof that money does not buy happiness.

9. The RedMan says:

It aint no conspiracy dat racist rich white-folk use da black man as pawns in there charade pretendin they gonna help dem. Only thing white folk care about is money.

10. Ken Marx says:

Yes, he is a miserable person with nothing better to do with his life than destroy other people’s lives. I have believed for a long time that he is a disciple of the devil. The problem is that once he dies, his legacy will not go away. His various criminal organizations will continue to sow chaos throughout the world. That’s one snake that cannot be killed by cutting off its head.

11. Steve Scoutaris says:

Have you ever seen a politician that didn’t lie?
    Even you are a liar claiming God hates people.
    You don’t know God and have never talked to God .

12. Kap says:

Didn’t know that but Schiff is in league with Satan for which Soros works for.

13. Kap says:

Troll and Soros lover. You must be on his payroll.

14. Greg says:

That’s right! Lock his fat ass up.

15. Bobby Renner says:

NO PICKLES YOUR LEFT WING IDIOTS ARE THE ONES THAT WAKE UP EVERYDAY OFFENDED ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT IS AROUND YOU..

16. Robert says:

OH and I was 8 1/2 years old when the US Entered WWII. My brother joined the USMC right after the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

17. Robert says:

There are plenty of articles in the post I put on line. Don’t be lazy dig in and read.

18. Mike Goldman says:

This alleged Jewish person, of Hungarian birth, was a self-admitted Nazi
    collaborator during WW2. As part of his entry into the US, his background was NOT truly investigated because he was an orphaned Jewish young boy! Look at him today! A total disgrace to his ethnic heritage! In my younger life, I had a very close friend, Max Mosier, who, with his sister, Ingrid,[“Inky”], were also “displaced” Jewish youths from Europe, but neither of them collaborated with the Nazi’s to “save their lives”. After Max graduated from high school, he
    enlisted in the US Army, [although he had an exemption from the draft as a “displaced” Jewish youth]. He died in a combat situation, and when he was lad to rest, “Inky” was presented not only a flag of this Nation that had been draped over his casket, along with the medals he had been awarded, post-humously, for his service but a certificate of citizenship for him. Quite a difference, HUH? I contend that Soros’s
    citizenship should be revoked, his estate, in total, be “assessed” as “Taxes and penalties” by the US Goverment, and he be referred to the government of Hungary for trial for his collaboration with the Nazi’s during WW2! ! !

19. KP says:

OMG!!!! George Soros was 9 years old when WW2 started in 1939 and 15 when it ended in 1945! Exactly how much help was a 9 year old to Hitler????????????

And, btw, the term ‘Israelites’ refers to members of the ANCIENT Hebrew nation somewhere around the 12th to 6th century BC!

20. Advisor says:

Well said!! LOL! Yup Melania is ALL woman. TRUMP 2020!!!