Fox News just got hit with an attack that could shut them down for good

Liberals believe in never letting a crisis go to waste.

And the Left finally found the opportunity it was waiting for to go after Fox News.

And now Fox News just got hit with an attack that could shut them down for good.

A 21-year-old Texas man shot and killed 20 innocents at an El Paso Walmart and wounded 26 others.

The shooter allegedly posted a manifesto online expressing racist beliefs.

Democrat Presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren licked her chops at the chance to exploit this tragedy for political gain.

Warren used the shooting to attack Fox News as “hate-for-profit” in an effort to silence the network.

Whenever Donald Trump calls the so-called “mainstream” media fake news or the enemy of the people, journalists claim any criticism of the media is un-American and a call for violence.

But reporters were noticeably quiet when Warren went after Fox News.

That’s because reporters’ only objection to Trump attacking CNN, The New York Times, and other Left-wing outlets is they want those sources to be the only avenues of information available to the American people.

Reporters hate Fox News for ideological reasons.

They are all too happy to see Warren lie about Fox News in an effort to see Fox News shut down or change their programming to be more like CNN.

Liberal journalists believe they should set the agenda and frame events for the American people on the most favorable terms for Democrats.

And Fox News is the biggest threat to the Democrat Media Complex.

1. Chilidog1947 says:

Daniel – That is the way the Bolsheviks have always done this type of thing. It is nothing new. They lie, lie, lie. They keep lying until ignorant people believe them. The next thing you know those followers are fire bombing houses and attacking old people (or anyone who is weaker than they are). Then their “great leader” will get them into uniforms and send them to die somewhere for nothing other than a lunatic’s insanity. Exactly like Hitler and Mussolini did it in WW2. Everyone needs to read about the history of WW2. In this case I’m afraid that the Hitler or Mussolini is a woman who is currently and very visible in office. (It isn’t “AOC” but she isn’t very bright and might be talked into doing something stupid.)

2. Chilidog1947 says:

You are so right!! So glad you said it! It was right on point, and succinct!

3. Chilidog1947 says:

howiej
    Ya think? :0)

4. Chilidog1947 says:

howieg- Duh! What else?

5. Chilidog1947 says:

Totally agree David Jamison!

6. Chilidog1947 says:

I think this site intentionally puts my posts somewhere that I didn’t intend for them to be!! The last three or four of my posts were planted in places that they shouldn’t have been!! ARRRGGGHHH!

7. Chilidog1947 says:

Hey Linda M! I’m back. I have to agree 100%! I see the exact same thing. The Left throws mud and try to seem like they are the epitome of righteousness, but they are absolutely the opposite! I wonder if anyone on the Left was raised to be respectful, and I’ve come to the conclusion that they weren’t! All of the Alphabet channels are 100% crooked as a snake. They spew out the exact same script evvveerryyy single day! “Trump bad. Hillary good.” That’s the only thing they have to say. They are totally boring! I can’t figure out why their sponsors don’t drop them like a hot rock.

8. Chilidog1947 says:

Robert B
    What a shocker….not!

9. John Galt says:

All need to remember that Pocahontas stole the Native American culture for her own personal benefit and lied about it..

10. John Galt says:

She is probably very proud if that.

11. The Real M says:

Chilidog1947, Now that’s a fact, buddy!

12. Linda M. says:

Chilidog1947; It’s strange you brought up WW2. Yes indeed Hitler was known for his hate filled speeches. So much like The Democratic party. But if you watched any documentaries on WW2, after the war started, do you remember Tokyo Rose? How she would broadcast her propaganda everyday. Well, now we have the internet and we are bombarded by the hate and ignorance from the Leftists, CONSTANTLY !! Aren’t we lucky?? NOT….

13. Chilidog1947 says:

Absolutely!! Thanks for posting that!

14. Linda M. says:

Chilidog1947; Thank you! I have enjoyed many of your posts as well. And I’m quite sure we would be friends. Let’s just hope we reasonable and sane people with the gift of common sense can stand tall against this wave of ignorance and hate from these Leftists. Before I discovered these sites, I never imagined how dangerous these radical Leftists are!
    And you are correct. One can only imagine what they were taught in school and at home for that matter. Thank GOD we were fortunate enough to have much better teachers !!!

15. Chilidog1947 says:

That’s not likely to happen. Their liberal teachers/school systems have already made sure of that.

16. Chilidog1947 says:

The truth begins to come out!!

17. Chilidog1947 says:

I like people who can actually reason out the situation! If I met you, I think I would probably like you and want to be your friend. We are so overwhelmed by leftist idiot rhetoric these days that it makes me sick. What were these people taught in school?! All I can say is “not much”! LOL!

18. Chilidog1947 says:

Truthsayer – You obviously have no idea what you are talking about . You stated: You and Ratto simply cannot see what is going on with the right wing of the republican Party which today comprises by far the largest majority of the party. (There are TWO parties, you are repeating yourself here! WHICH party are you referring to? I think your own, actually!) You are so enamoured (you can’t spell) with the hateful garbage spewed by our president (I listen to his speeches and he never “spews”) that you cannot even recall the country we were be for he (“be for he”??? Get real and get a REAL education!) , with the undeniable help of our enemy, Russia, (Got any proof of this, other than your own befuddled mind?) befouled (befouled? no such word) the minds of a good and moral party and a relatively level headed mass of voters. (If you are referring to the Left, you are obviously a robot to the party and “can’t see the water for the ocean”) With the help of sickos like Rush Limbaugh and the truly fake news network that is FoxNews your minds have been poisoned and reinforced with rhetoric of hate every time Trump speaks or tweets. (I still say you can’t be over 12 years old! Either that or education in your school system has forgotten how to spell and write. Don’t know if you can actually speak correctly, but it is doubtful) Sadly, time has proven, that once headed down the road to perdition (Do you even know what “Perdition” means? It certainly has nothing to do with politics!) there is little beyond and out and out war or revolution the turn a country back into the light.o idea what you are talking about. You stated on Aug. 6th, 3:45pm that ” My suggestion is that you go back to school and learn how to read and write, then maybe, just maybe, you will get a brain in the process!

19. DSC says:

First, he was a registered Democrat! Second,white supremacist are democrats. Read history! It doesn’t matter what party the President is Republican or Democrat when someone kills another they have serious mental problems. They put the guns in their own hands.

20. DSC says:

Give me an example that President Trump said or did that is racist? You can’t! I’m so sick of the ignorance of people. Check your facts! Then get back to us. We will be waiting.