President Trump wrote a letter to Nancy Pelosi that she shredded in disgust

The partial government shut down is approaching four weeks.

Nancy Pelosi thought she pulled the rug out from under President Trump by threatening to cancel the State of the Union.

But Donald Trump sent her one letter that changed everything.

President Trump issued a letter canceling Speaker Pelosi’s planned European PR tour.

In the letter, Trump wrote:

Dear Madame Speaker:

Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strony Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.

I look forward to seeing you soon and even more forward to watching our open and dangerous Southern Border finally receive the attention, funding, and security it so desperately deserves!

Nancy Pelosi has threatened to cancel Trump’s State of the Union Address scheduled for January 29 due to “security reasons.”

But she didn’t bother to check with Secret Service to see if they could still cover the President and DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen called her out for it.

Pelosi’s political stunt backfired.

So Trump embarrassed her by canceling her trip while her luggage was on the way to the airport.

CNN, which praised Speaker Pelosi’s stunt to cancel the State of the Union attacked Trump for “Taking the low road.”

We will keep you up-to-date with this ongoing story.

1. Betty says:

What about calling it as it also is, republican Retards.

2. Betty says:

Hey, d.a.n. Regarding your above suggestion. Surely not even CRAZY donald is that much of a STUPID INSANE IDIOT or maybe he is?

3. Betty says:

Polly, if you actually believe that drivel you sprouted off above, then on your next visit to Never-Never Land, say Hello to Peter Pan & Tinker Bell.

4. Betty says:

Of course, Nancy disgustedly shredded d. trump’s letter. Since everything is Disgusting about that Oval Office Walking, Talking Pile Of Two Faced Gutter Trash.

5. rufusvondufus says:

Boy, Concerned, are you lucky! You will never have to suffer the pain and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids because you will not ever have them as perfect axeholes never get them.

6. Jeanette says:

I just have one question. What are all of these Trump haters going to do when the illegals come into this country and start killing more and more Americans. Mark my words this is going to happen sooner than later because these scum bags want the votes and stick up for them instead of Americans. . These jack asses need to be removed from office, all of them that are liberal democrats. Like journalism the democrats are dead in this country.

7. snark says:

Reply to Robert. Hope you come back.
    Robert January 23, 2019 at 5:46 pm
    Word on the street is many many people in House and Senate to include the Obama’s are all part of this kiddie sex club.

snark January 24, 2019 at 12:54 am
    BIG ‘word’ on the Street IS :
    “Adrenochrome & Ambrosia”.
    >Must keep PPH ‘funded’.
    Capish,no? ___

8. snark says:

BIG ‘word’ on the Street IS :
    “Adrenochrome & Ambrosia”.
    >Must keep PPH ‘funded’.
    Capish,no? ___

9. Robert says:

10. Lisa says:

I can’t help but remember the commercial “Know what I mean Vern?” I’m sure The President is thinking about an alternate location from which to speak. I can’t wait to see where he chooses. Unbelievable that he can’t go to Congress and speak, yet the Dems crowded all manner of loud disruptive protesters into every space for Kavanaugh hearing.

11. The Real M says:

Concerned citizen, It is very sad that you aren’t sharp enough to catch on that “Bill” was making a case for Nasty Nancy to call the border crisis “manufactured” without being able to substantiate it makes no more sense than what he said about her because he was writing “rumors”. She would be better qualified to speak to it if she bothered to go down to the border personally and see the border crisis!
    Don’t worry about it Concerned Citizen, most “stuff” flies over all liberal heads. You guys just–aren’t–quite–fast–enough–to –catch–on!

12. Concerned citizen says:

So, since the facts don’t support your argument, you resort to slander? I am not surprised you voted for and support Trump.

13. Polly says:

I agree , Trump has tried to compromise But the democrats won’t even try.
    Trump is NOT CAUSING THE GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN
    The DEMOCRATS ARE
    THE CONGRESS ARE THE ONES WHO SHOULD BE THE ONES THAT DON’T GET PAID & all flights should be paid for & flown on the airlines we fly on.

14. Jesse says:

Teump should also cancel all Democraps Secret Servive protection. Direct ICE to drop the worst most VIOLENT ILLEGALS behind these Democraps walls and see how long it takes to get the Wall abc anything else he wants to remove them.

15. Bill says:

Word on the street, from and by reliable, informed and trusted sources, claim that Nancy Pelosi is a homosexual, dripping in AID’s juice’s. I can’t confirm or deny this but sources also claim she is not only a flaming faggot but occasionally she is compelled to molest little girls and rarely a little boy or two. Like I said, I can’t confirm that is the honest to goodness truth any more then Nancy can confirm the problem at our border is a “Manufactured” problem caused by President Trump. However, I can say with certain conviction that what my sources have told me about Nancy the molester in much more likely to be true then anything that she say’s, because no one can believe one stinking, filthy word that comes out of her trashy lying mouth.

16. Paula Bois Brady says:

Let them go. but not allow re-entry. She would most likely have an apoplectic fit.

17. Paula Bois Brady says:

Let Nancy lead take down her immoral wall.

18. Chris Hughes says:

I was proud of the President! He’s not afraid to go toe to toe with her and all the liberals.

19. The Real M says:

James A Langham, Well, well, well, we haven’t heard from you in so long, we thought you were in jail or dead!
    I see a lot of other good people have already put you in your place you dirt bag liberal so I won’t tack on.

20. Don B says:

Yes crawl behind the vast wall around her property in Calif. And check out her bar tab where ever she goes, (that we the people pay for) that’s why the memory is going and the slurring of words and the expresion that she is loosing her teeth when she opens that evil disgusting mouth of her’s, she throws that impeach word around a lot, best be careful, What goes around comes around , and boy I pray it comes around soon