Two illegal aliens filed a lawsuit that will leave many Trump supporters red with rage

With President Trump in office, Democrats have become openly pro-illegal immigration.

That’s why illegal aliens are getting bolder than ever before.

And two illegal aliens just filed a lawsuit that will leave Trump supporters red with rage.

President Trump is serious about stopping illegal immigration.

He is working to build a wall and remove those already in the country illegally.

Trump is also working to make sure aliens don’t abuse the welfare system in the United States.

Part of that effort is implementing a regulation preventing “welfare-dependent legal immigration.”

That’s why two illegal aliens shielded from deportation due to Obama’s DACA program are suing the Trump administration to ensure they can continue to collect federal welfare.

Breitbart News reports:

Two illegal aliens shielded from deportation by President Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program are suing the Trump administration to ensure they can collect federal welfare and still obtain green cards to permanently stay in the United States.

The open borders group CASA de Maryland and two DACA illegal aliens are suing the Trump administration over its soon-to-be enforcement of the “public charge” rule, which would save American taxpayers billions by effectively ending welfare-dependent legal immigration to the U.S.

The regulation prevents legal immigrants from permanently resettling in the U.S. by obtaining green cards so long as they are found to have used or likely to use welfare programs like food stamps and subsidized health care.

The DACA illegal aliens, represented by Georgetown Law’s Institute for Constitutional Advocacy and Protection (ICAP), want a preliminary injunction to stop the implementation of the public charge rule while the case goes through the courts, calling an end to welfare-dependent immigration “discriminatory” and suggesting the rule is racist against non-white immigrants.

One of the big draws for illegal aliens coming to the United States is the generous welfare program.

Many of those who enter the country illegally are able to abuse the system, ultimately costing taxpayers billions.

But President Trump is working to make sure that doesn’t happen.

1. John Varyan says:

The Demorats are responsible and you got that Ahole Debalsio who is a clown and makes it worse for all LEGAL citizens and Americans. You are correct to be po-ed.

2. Alan says:

I note that you spell your first name as I spell mine, which I have been told is a relatively uncommon spelling, the usual or more common spellings being Allen, and Allan

3. Steve Scoutaris says:

No they come here for the concentration camps. They get free food and water and medical care in the concentration camps Trump constructed on the border as soon as he got in office, according to AOC and the other twits in congress.

4. Alan says:

If this country were half as bad as these ILLEGAL ENTRANTS would have it, how come they try so hard to enter, and remain here, seems a reasonable question. Could it be that these people are into self abuse, of some other odd custom? I wonder.

5. Daniel says:

I’m with ya Daniel…… Lock and load!

6. Daniel says:

DEM777 Sounds like you have had it pretty hard. Wake up!! It should piss you off all the more when these illegals steal their way into the country and expect EVERYTHING for free…. provided by the LEGAL citizens of this country.

7. John Varyan says:

You are correct, these liberal/demorats are ruining this country with their handouts to illegals simply to buy their votes. Crooked Aholes.
    These illegals do vote, make no mistake about that.

8. DEM777 says:

I agree with your post about Illegal Aliens.

We meed to clean house in Congress but that will never happen.

9. Use your power to vote out Dems and Rinos who are all for immigrants legal or not.

10. Desert Fox says:

DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS. No entitlements to anyone from any country who is not a legal citizen and did not pay into Social Security, paid their taxes, and speak English. And take away the anchor baby law.

11. DEM777 says:

Joe, where is your compassion! It looks like you have none. I hope I am wrong about that!

Joe, I lived in Colorado and married a man that had no job at the time. Found out after marriage he was dying. He had no income. I was in my 60s and he was 58. He was sick for many years.

Only had my income and that was not much. I got on Section 8 and for 2 years waiting for help, received nothing because Section 8 people kept putting us further back on the list, for Illegal Aliens and their kids. (We was told that we would get $300 voucher starting in one much .

We had no family that would help us.

He finally got Medicare and had surgery to save his life. But he has been sick for many years and could not work.

We lived in dumps (that was filthy and had mold and falling apart.

Not much food to eat like a person should.

We finally moved out of state.

Took many years but he improved in his health.

The Lord Jesus Christ helped us. My husband at age 66 is working for a good company. We got a new car. And living in a okay Townhouse, someday we will move into a very nice play. He is hard to walk up 15 steps on the second floor. My husband can walk the steps better than me at age 69.

The Lord Jesus Christ takes care of his own, that love him.

There are people out there that really need help and a hand up.

I hope that you will never experience some bad happen in your life. Hope that you will have family with you until you die.

Not all people have family. Not all people have families that will help them.

My kids throw me away because I married another man. My first husband died. So we had no help.

Our Family is our Lord Jesus Christ our Savior and Almighty God the Father.

12. Alan says:

Pure BS. 56% of the students in our local school system are Hispanic. The school can’t ask about their immigration status. NY schools are not allowed to hire any teachers that are not bilingual immigration status. Last performance report. English proficiency 33%. Why? The kids won’t learn English and their parents wont either. Math proficiency 46%. My taxes now up to $10,000. For what? Not to educate illegals?? Sick of it.

13. Mary Johnson says:

Illegals do not have the right to sue in this country they are here illegally.

14. Joe says:

Even americans should NEVER get a handout. Welfare does not conform to a republic. We are not responsible for ANYONE outside our own family. Period.

15. Daniel Brofford says:

No illegal should be able to get money that was put there for American citizens in need. I don’t care what color their skin is. White, black, brown, we need to stop this government from giving away our money. I myself am ready to go to war to stop this government from doing a lot of the things they are doing. They have forgotten that they work for us and we need to remind them in a very strong way.

16. Jack says:

This is how we get generations of families on welfare. With our system one person gets in then is able to bring in more and then they all get on welfare and start having children and it just continues.

17. Peter Smith says:

Very easy solution to this, deport them. They can return for the hearing and then get deported again.

18. Irma Vela says:

I agree with you specifically if they broke the law entering the USA.

19. Irma Vela says:

I agree with you specifically if they broke the law entering the USA.