Trump just got news that will build the wall and Democrats are furious about who delivered it

Since his election, Trump has been working overtime to build a wall on the southern border.

If he succeeds, he virtually guarantees his re-election in 2020.

Now, Trump just got news that will build his wall, and Democrats are furious about who delivered it.

Democrats want nothing more than to prevent Trump from building his wall.

Because it is his top campaign promise, it will help them attack him for not delivering on his promises.

But Trump is insistent, and isn’t going to make it easy for them to stop him.

So he declared a national emergency to have the U.S. military build the wall.

And that is going to happen after the Pentagon notified Congress that it is authorizing a transfer of up to $1 billion to build 57 miles of his wall.

As reported by Fox News:

“The Pentagon notified Congress late Monday that it authorized the transfer of up to $1 billion to erect 57 miles of “pedestrian fencing” along the U.S.-Mexico border in direct support of President Trump’s national emergency declaration from last month.

The fencing, which will be 18 feet high, is to be erected in the Yuma and El Paso sectors, the statement read. The Pentagon’s announcement was notable. A reporter from the New York Times tweeted that it is the first time the funds will be transferred under section 284 for the border wall.

Section 284 allows the Pentagon to “construct roads and fences and to install lighting to block drug-smuggling corridors across international boundaries of the United States in support of counter-narcotic activities of Federal law enforcement agencies,” the statement read.”

This is devastating to the Democrats, and is especially harmful for them because the funding is coming from the Pentagon.

There is nothing they can do to stop Trump from beginning to build his wall on the southern border.

While the Pentagon’s $1 billion a great step, it isn’t all that Trump is asking for.

At minimum, Trump is requesting $5.7 billion for the wall.

But with this initial funding, walls will be able to be placed at some of the areas that need it most.

You may also like...

108 Responses

  1. Rodney W Orr says:

    No!!!!! I California, you can go in and say that you are voting for your father or mother and it is ok!!!!!!

  2. Rodney says:

    Ward, Arjay, isn’t the sharpest tack in the box!!!!!!! We need the wall!!!!! I don’t care if President Trump wants to call it President Lincoln’s wall!!!!!! He needs to get over his stupid and move along!!!!!!!!!

  3. Bob Knapp says:

    Does your home have solid doors with strong locks to keep the uninvited from entering?

  4. Chilidog1947 says:

    They want illegals in the U.S. It is how they get their homes cleaned, their cars washed, their dogs groomed, their gardens trimmed, their lawns mowed, their meals cooked for very little pay! They have the illegals over a barrel, because they will have them deported if they don’t bow down to the gods of government! In other words the illegals are their slaves!

  5. Shirley says:

    I had to show ID to vote in PA. Don’t all states require ID to prove legal residency?

  6. ward says:

    The illegal voting for dems is proven fact started in bo’s 8 years of treason !

  7. ward says:

    Trumps wall is our wall and he is using his voted to POTUS power to protect our U.S. National Security from the act of war invasion by illegal foreigners & damned dems creating an act of war for their own wannabe dictatorship !

  8. ward says:

    The prosecution of bo and hilary for their treasonous crimes conspiracy to create their wannabe dictator regime over the U.S.A. , would eliminate 75% of the instigated crimes & the other 25% when their cronies are eliminated !

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: