This webpage revealed the secret reason behind Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations

Christine Blasey Ford finally gave her testimony.

Democrats insisted she was telling the truth.

But this webpage revealed her secret reason behind her allegations.

A GoFundMe page has now raised nearly half-a-million dollars directly for Christine Blasey Ford.

The GoFundMe page description reads:

Christine Blasey Ford demonstrated a huge amount of courage speaking out this week. She did not initially come forward because she was scared of the response. She was right to be scared. Not only has the right wing smear machine started, but she is receiving serious threats against her and has had to engage a security force to protect her family. This is all really expensive and she needs our help. We need to protect the voices of brave people who speak out – especially when they are part of our community.

Christine is Palo Alto mom, a beloved professor and mentor and friend. This fundraiser is sponsored by her neighbors and colleagues. She is truly grateful for your support!

Please note that we will not withdraw any of these funds. The family has been named the sole beneficiary and her husband will take the funds directly from GoFundMe.

Democrats insist that Ford has no political motives for coming forward.

But she is being represented by infamous #MeToo lawyer Deborah Katz pro bono at Senator Dianne Feinstein’s recommendation.

She also refused to fly to Washington, D.C. for the hearings.

That was exposed as a delay tactic so Democrats and the press could have a few extra days to drag Kavanaugh’s name through the mud.

But Ford isn’t the only one trying to cash in while smearing Judge Kavanaugh.

Senator Mazie Hirono (D-HI) sent out a fundraising email for her re-election campaign thirty minutes after Ford’s opening statement began.

Sen. Hirono has been one of the most prominent attack dogs on the Senate Judiciary Committee.

She’s even said that Judge Kavanaugh has no presumption of innocence.

The attacks on Judge Kavanaugh are nothing more than a political hit job.

1. TJ says:

Darn auto correct…anyway spelling slipping, who gives a crap not me. And your last comment.I DON’T HAVE ONE OF THOSE VILE THINGS…..

2. Joanne Thauberger says:

I totally agree zee. I am joining the fight.

3. zee says:

Bwar har har. Let’s play, TJ. ” She has her doctrine” etc.
    “Doctrine” ??? What Is that ??? Need to Correct spelling.
    > & NO ‘”numerous >other degrees” .
    > Please Inform me of the ‘Site’ or Sites’ you read info.
    I would like to know & Be More Informed. Thank you.
    > ps. NO One wants to be an Idiot, rite???

4. zee says:

Joanne Thau. Way Worse ‘than stinks’. IS
    V.V. Dangerous to NATIONAL SECURITY ie
    ‘Large Scale Security &&& You/Me & E’0ne Else.
    > Continuing Another 10 yrs of the Left,
    IS 0UT of the Question. MUST BE STOPPED.

5. Paulnam67 says:

Look in a mirror you idiot.

6. zee says:

Jack. Some months ago, info re Soros ie. ‘releasing’ re 18 BILLION! <<He is ‘old’ , getting Ready to meet his ___
    > 18 BIG FHATT $$$ Billion GOES TO ALL >>’Dems’/ Antifa etc./ISIS/
    MEDIA/ NGO’S (non government org’s) Hollywood/ Dark CIA/FBI/
    ‘some’ ESTABLISHMENT Repub’s. &&& NO ‘bucko’s TO USA PATRIOTS.
    & that’s about it. ‘G_D’ BLESS You/Yours/ All USA Patriots.

7. Jack Gajda says:

I would have never thought of that zee and wow how that is a good possibility…

8. Jack Gajda says:

Sad but, true Robert and it’s sickening…

9. Jack Gajda says:

That’s good pastriesqueen, I like it…

10. pastriesqueen says:

Just a reminder of the name calling and swearing….look for your name & your posts below :):):).

TJ September 30, 2018 at 8:44 pm
    You all are a bunch of low life, juvenile, uninformed, uneducated, trouble making a*s hole rebukes.

zee September 30, 2018 at 10:25 pm
    & You, TJ – may burn your eyes at ‘truth’. Do Not Read
    the ‘Truth’. Truth ‘hurts’. Go Away, far Away from here.
    > Go to a ‘Pool Hall’ – Play some ‘stick’. Perhaps better for you.

TJ October 1, 2018 at 2:34 am
    Sweet pea I’m not going anywhere..I’m having way to much fun getting you off your topic. It’s so laughable..

TJ October 1, 2018 at 2:48 am
    Not going anywhere where a*s hole. I will stay right here and keep you all nuts which won’t take much…mf

11. pastriesqueen says:

I remember when she was asked how much the GoFundMe has raised & she said she hasn’t had the time to look. Well, Christine Ford, I volunteer my time to audit the fund and will give you a full report of who donate, date, and how much. How about it for some pro bono work from me? She’s such a wicked liar!

12. Joanne Thauberger says:

Yes, the whole thing stinks.

13. Joanne Thauberger says:

You are the one that cannot spell or even construct proper sentences and you are telling me to go to school. What a joke.

No doubt you are full of the vile venom that you continue to interject instead of having a civil conversation delusional one.

Go suck your _ _ _ _.

14. TJ says:

Go to school maybe you’ll learn something
    ..not slipping…I have plenty left in me for the worst of the worst repukes little one
    Go suck your thumb

15. TJ says:

The country a*s hole was threatened civil war between dems and Terps if dems get the upper hand. That came from a REPUBLICAN named kip who posts on these sites. And if you think the f word is a treat I feel really sorry for you. You are just outright ignorant

16. Joanne Thauberger says:

TJ

As mentioned before, I am not a Republican and didn’t vote for Trump. I am however impressed with all the success he has had on reviving the USA.

Who threatened you with violence and how do you know that they are Republican? How can you be threatened with civil war? Are you a nation unto yourself?

No need to check out my own. And by the way saying “F**k you to someone is threatening them with violence. Well, unless you are actually wishing to have sex with them.

17. Joanne Thauberger says:

Told you I am not a Republican. Truth.

Actually I am not familiar with the word conpericies, What does it mean?

What, no swearing or profanity? Only name calling you must be slipping.

18. TJ says:

Conspiracies, conpericies and more conpericies. That’s all you repukes do. Get a life you low lifes.

19. TJ says:

Did you pay attention at all you idiot. She has her doctrine and numerous other degrees. Look it up dumb f**k…

20. TJ says:

No those come from you repukes. I don’t believe in violence or threats. I’m one of those who respond to this. BTW I’ve been threatened with violence and also threatened Civil War from thus site. So check out your own nit me.