This RINO announced a primary challenge that has Trump supporters on edge

Never-Trumpers were writhing in disbelief when Donald Trump won in 2016.

So they’ve committed all their energy to erase his presidency.

Now, one anti-Trump RINO just announced a primary challenge that has Trump supporters fuming.

Former Massachusetts Governor Bill Weld has announced he’s running for president in 2020.

Weld, a “Republican” who governed one of the most liberal states in the country, previously ran for Vice President on the Libertarian Party ticket.

In an interview with MSNBC, Weld proclaimed, “I want a direct shot at the man who, I think, wishes our country ill.”

He was immediately met with backlash from Trump supporters.

When questioned about Weld’s primary challenge, Lara Trump, the president’s daughter-in-law, said “I don’t know why someone would be dumb enough to challenge Donald Trump.”

President Trump’s approval poll numbers have been steadily increasing and are at their highest in nearly two years.

He enjoys a 90% approval rating from Republicans.

Bill Weld knows he doesn’t have a snowball’s chance at defeating Trump.

But the truth of the matter is this is just an attempt from never-Trumpers to sabotage the President’s re-election campaign.

They know if they can force him to drain campaign resources in a primary battle, it will hurt him in the general election.

And no doubt the fake news media will pump up a Weld candidacy.

The fact he’d run to MSNBC to make his announcement proves that.

1. MARK LEWIS BRECKER says:

WELL, CAPPY, THE REASON IS THAT THERE ARE LIBS [in Mass and elsewhere] WHO RECOGNIZE THE DEMS HAVE BECOME A PARTY CONTRARY TO THE IDEALS OF AMERICA AND WILL VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHOSE IDEAS ARE NOT TOTALLY ANATHEMA TO THEIRS.
    ERGO, WELD WOULD TROUNCE ANY DEM. AND [almost] ANY DEM WILL TROUNCE TRUMP; THOSE WHO WOULD NOT, WOULD STILL PREVAIL.
    WAKE UP AND LEARN FROM HAVING RESURRECTED NANCY BULLONEY!

2. MARK LEWIS BRECKER says:

HELGA,
    RATIONAL CLEAR THINKING PEOPLE ARE A SMALL MINORITY. IMAGE COUNTS AND TRUMP HAS BLOWN IT [to the glee of Dem bastards].

3. MARK LEWIS BRECKER says:

MAYBE. MAYBE NOT. BUT SINCE HE HAS MORE CHANCE OF BEATING DEMO-BASTARDS THEN YOU KNOW WHO COULD GET RE-ELECTED………………………………….

4. MARK LEWIS BRECKER says:

N, IF IT WERE A CHOICE BETWEEN A [so-called] RINO AND A Godless NAZI Commie liberal Racist Demoncrat Party WHICH DO YOU PREFER [and unwittingly perpetuating?]?

5. MARK LEWIS BRECKER says:

MICHAEL, IS THAT ANY WAY TO TALK ABOUT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?

6. MARK LEWIS BRECKER says:

USAMaid,
    YOUR FACTS ARE CORRECT. BUT MANY PEOPLE ARE EITHER UNAWARE OF OR UNMOVED BY FACTS. IMAGE IS ALL IMPORTANT, AND WHILE HIS ERSTWHILE SUPPORTERS ARE MORE GUNG HO NOW THAN EVER BEFORE, HIS BEHAVIOUR HAS SO TURNED OFF SO MANY [who hated Hillary] THAT HE CAN’T POSSIBLY DEFEAT ANY DEM [who does not publicly have sex with a dog].

7. MARK LEWIS BRECKER says:

DOWN IN THE WOOL TRUMP SUPPORTERS WILL STILL HAVE BUT ONE VOTE APIECE; EXTRA ENTHUSIASM COUNTS FOR NOTHING. THE DEMS AIN’T STUPID. NO MATTER WHICH ONE GET THE NOMINATION, ALL THE “LOSERS” WILL BACK THE DEM NOMINEE.

8. MARK LEWIS BRECKER says:

YES, AMONG REPUBLICANS. FEW OTHERS. THE ONLY DEM TRUMP MIGHT BEAT NEXT TIME AROUND WOULD BE HILLARY [and that is doubtful]. I KNOW OF NOBODY WHO VOTED FOR THE HILLS WHO WILL VOTE NOW FOR TRUMP. BUT OF THOSE WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP, 10% HAVE EXPRESSED TO ME “NEVER AGAIN”.

9. MARK LEWIS BRECKER says:

MUSIC, CHUCKY, TO THE EARS OF SANDERS, WARREN, ET. AL.

10. John J says:

Trying to set a record for America’s biggest loser, I suppose!

11. charles A zito says:

I’ve voted Republican in every election since 1964. I held my nose and voted for every RINO the GOP put up, like Romney, McCain, Dole, the Bushes. NO MORE. I’m voting for Trump, I’ll write his name in if necessary. But I’m not voting for any of the A-holes the GOP puts up again.

12. Michael A. Gilliam says:

That is a fact. He will actually “weld” Trump supporters even tighter to the President.

13. Ernst says:

The Weld candidacy will show the dominance of Trump support.

14. 2004done says:

It’s been that way for a long time. If every gun-owner had voted against current-coumo, either time, NY would be richer, better, and safer, but it isn’t while under andrew “President-Hater” coumo.

15. 2004done says:

LOL exactly!

16. 2004done says:

Yes Surly,, but you could also mention both have already shot their wads, and they can’t reload again.

17. Pam says:

Your reply indicates your mental prowess. Not to intellectual. Michael.

18. Sharon Jenkins says:

Trump has done more for America in a short time than anyone else…. just stop and think how bad it was under Obama.

19. 2004done says:

I’m SHOCKED that you could be unaware of (what I believe is) the main reason the Libertarian Party did SO POORLY. I considered myself Libertarian back when it was “Constitution is our SUPREME LAW,” but it has taken a leftist bent [I’m guessing to cash-in by following wherever the money leads]. I didn’t hear much either from John Stossel (libertarian commentator) or Ron Paul (a stricter Constitutionalist whom I supported). My fear was Libertarian siphon off votes from Trump, but weld actually helped, because that liberal didn’t draw votes from libertarians.

20. Loren Clobes says:

Never heard of Billy (The Goat) Weldy before this evening? So Billy thinks that he can bring peace and harmony to a divided nation? It would be my hope that Trump will be reelected and that the entire DEEP STATE will be exposed and totally shut down.