The “Squad” just jumped into the 2020 election with an unbelievable announcement

The far-Left “Squad,” which includes Reps. Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, has been making waves.

They hope to make their extremism the future of the Democrat Party.

And to do that they just jumped into the 2020 election with an unbelievable announcement.

Despite being extremely unpopular around the country, “the Squad” continues to prove they have a lot of influence in the Democrat Party.

After months of attacking Nancy Pelosi for her lack of support for impeachment, Pelosi has finally caved to their demands.

And now they are trying to exert their influence on the 2020 election, with indications that they will endorse socialist Bernie Sanders for President.

Corbin Trent, who is Ocasio-Cortez’s spokesman, and was also instrumental in her rise to Congress, dropped the hint in a recent interview.

The Daily Caller reports:

A group of freshman Democrats, known as “the “Squad,” will reportedly endorse 2020 presidential candidate Bernie Sanders after the fourth Presidential debate Tuesday night.

New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar and Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib all plan on endorsing Sanders, according to Fox News. This comes after news broke during the fourth debate that Ocasio-Cortez would be endorsing Sanders.

“We’re looking forward to Saturday,” Corbin Trent, a spokesman for Ocasio-Cortez said, according to The Washington Post. Sanders said on Tuesday that he would have a “special guest” with him in New York, teasing the freshman Democrat’s appearance.

Ocasio-Cortez was the first member of “the Squad” to reportedly throw her support for Sanders, as Omar and Tlaib also plan on endorsing the 2020 candidate.

This is big news for Bernie Sanders, who has been having a difficult few months in his presidential campaign.

Following a health scare during a campaign stop in Nevada, many felt he was going to drop out of the race all together.

So now he is lower than he ever has been in the polls.

If “the Squad” can breathe new life into his campaign, it will prove that the Democrat Party isn’t just okay with their socialism, but that they outright support it.

1. Beach says:

Term Limits Convention petition….termlimits.com/petition…click on the action now tab and please sign and ask everyone you know to sign. The do nothing politicians will not even consider term limits and become rich off the backs of taxpayers. Help put the USA back into the hands of US Citizens and Legal Immigrants…the only way to do this is with a therm limits Convention—Help take our Country and our Constitution back–hundreds of thousands of signatures are required….please sign and get everyone else to sign.

2. Ken Marx says:

The inhabitants of the Squad obviously think they are more important than they are. Let them blow smoke, if they wish. House terms are two years, so they will be up for reelection. If the voters in Minnesota, Michigan and New York don’t bounce them out of office, there is something seriously wrong with those voters.

3. DEM777 says:

Patrick Garland, I do not understand your post – Just wait you want one of them to run as vice president that he’ll marry the other three

I am a Conservative Republican and are against Liberal Democratic Party and the Communist Party like Bernie Sanders and others.

I will be voting for President Donald J. Trump in 2020 if I am still alive since I am in my late 60s.

4. Will Penny says:

Bring me back I say , he just missed his calling . McCarthy would of had a field day with these liberal SIMPLETONS rear ends , with the liberals butts being the grass and him being the bush hog ripping there asses to pieces .

5. Will Penny says:

Yes indeed , MAGA. 2020

6. Jay says:

AOC (AGENT OF CRAZINESS) and SQUAD just secured PRESIDENT TRUMP will be
    re-elected….. 2020 MAGA

7. Jay says:

1000000% correct, AOC (AGENT OF CRAZINESS) will not help elect Sanders, he will sink like a titanic after the endorsement from AOC AND HER SQUAD OF CRAZY PEOPLE.
    They just secured PRESIDENT TRUMP will be
    re-elected….. 2020 MAGA

8. Cg says:

Good to see they are in self destruction mode.Easy win MAGA 2020!!!!!!!

9. Sharon says:

I’m female and I think that a woman belongs wearever she wants to fit if she has the capabilities. Some do some don’t just like men some do some don’t and we do not need a man to make that decision for us. Never let a man know how smart you really are or he will get rid of you so fast because you will make him look bad and we can’t have that now can we. Condeleezs Rice should run for President, I would vote for her or Trump. But never a Democrat.

10. Archangel III says:

This is nothing more than a political stunt… They are not even being smart about it. This is an insult to all Jews around the would. What… Do they actually expect us to believe that they are sincere? The one of four democrats in the entire lot that happen to be Jewish? Michael Bennet, Marianne Williiamson, and Tom Steyer don’t count because they’re invisible… Has anyone even heard of them? I believe all 3 are still registering 0 in the polls. Sanders allowing 3 of the 4 anti-semitic squad members to endorse him shouldn’t surprise anyone being in staunch opposition of Israel himself… Makes perfect sense…

11. Gayle Clay says:

Personally from listening to him, Sanders will be anything the voters want him to be on any given day. As long as it will give him the votes.

12. Jeff Noncent says:

if that is the case than Obama should have been in jail right now because he started the whole mess it’s not Donald Trump he did not do anything to deserve to go to jail.

13. Gus says:

Amen and when do they go to jail

14. Mark Hopkins says:

Damn! You’re funny H. Stupid, but very funny. I’ll give you one thing; women will control the communist DemonRAT party because the “men” in that party have no brains and no testosterone.

15. Norine Levy-Hughes says:

I don’t agree with you, I bind the power of your words and all evil ruler spirits Connected In JESUS NAME. GOD’ KINGDOM RULES OVER ALL. GOD’PLANS-AGENDA WILL MANIFEST CONTINUOUSLY THROUGHOUT THE WHITE HOUSE-PRES TRUMP-AMERICA AND US GENUINE LOYAL AMERICANS AND US GENUINE LOYAL PEOPLE OF ALMIGHTY GOD. NO WEAPON THAT IS FORMED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER. IN JESUS NAME FOREVER I DECREE AND DECLARE ???? ✝️

16. Mark Hopkins says:

You’re NOT one of my fellow Americans Scott, you’re the enemy and I will treat you as such when the time comes. As far as my education goes, I can guarantee it’s far better and more extensive than yours. I fully understand the words and concepts of everything you commies spew in your propaganda and it only solidifies my stance. You and your kind are the enemies and I will treat you accordingly.

17. Gregory Sullivan says:

H Lee makes me wonder if the bastard anti-Trump tweets on this website are followers of Rev. Jimmy Jones or are reincarnations of his soul.

18. tommy says:

you need to seek help

19. Gregory Sullivan says:

It is irrevant whether Sanders is Jewish or not. He is a closet communist who proved it when went to the former Soviet Union on his honeymoon and sang a song to the patrons of the bar there in a drunken stupor entitled “This is your land” and I think the lyrics of the rest of that song is very well known by the rest of us.