Rudy Giuliani ended a top 2020 Democrat’s campaign by pointing out this one truth

Rudy Giuliani is the attack dog President Trump needs to take on the radical Democrats.

As his personal attorney, Giuliani is continually crushing Democrats.

And he just ended a top 2020 Democrat’s campaign by pointing out this one truth.

In recent days, Giuliani has been getting into it with Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), who is currently running for President.

Booker recently went on a rant against Giuliani where he states that Trump’s lawyer’s “behavior has been despicable.”

And Giuliani wasted no time hitting back, stating that Booker “was a terrible mayor” in Newark, NJ.

“I was the mayor of a city and I turned it around,” Giuliani said. “He was a mayor of a city and they had more crime when he left than when he came in.”

Fox News reports:

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani blasted U.S. Sen. Cory Booker on Tuesday night, after the New Jersey Democrat attacked him as “despicable” for his work as President Trump’s personal attorney.

“The guy was a terrible mayor,” Giuliani said, noting Booker was formerly mayor of Newark, the crime- and poverty-ridden largest city in the Garden State.

During the same appearance on Fox News’ “The Ingraham Angle,” Giuliani also dismissed Booker’s apparent eagerness to question him at any potential Senate hearing regarding Trump administration actions.

In a recent CNN interview, Booker told “AC360” host Anderson Cooper he would “savor the opportunity” to interrogate Giuliani.

“I would — and especially if it’s done publicly,” he said.

“I know Rudy Giuliani is from New York — very close to Broadway — he loves the theatrics. His behavior has been despicable, and the lies and half-truths and the deception that he’s been doing at the direction of this president and beyond is unbecoming.”

Giuliani is known as “America’s Mayor” due to his bold actions and the fact that he served in New York City during the 9/11 terrorist attack.

His record as Mayor is one that Americans look at with great regard, while Booker is known for only making things worse in his crime-ridden city.

1. Eileen Trent says:

Did u know that Jesus surnamed James and John, Boanerges, which means, The sons of thunder. Pretty cool! ???? MAGA!!

2. Eileen Trent says:

I just told u that Clapper, a deep state rat, is turning on the Obama Administration! I believe to save himself from charges of treason, he is a cooperating witness. And he had better have excellent security cuz we know what happens to those who fall out of favor with the Cabal! U don’t seem to comprehend the treasonous Obama Administration was spying on the Trump campaign, and Clapper knows EVERYTHING!!! And open ur own eyes, cuz more rats are going to be talking to save their own lives. Incase u werent aware treason is punishabe by execution!! Too bad u can’t ask the traitor McCain! War hero…..phttt! When thousands of sealed indictments are unsealed and arrests start to commence, maybe you’ll see that it is u that was duped, by the third-rate-dictator, OBAMA!! MAGA!!

3. Jonathan Conover says:

Harold
    It’s starting to look like Rudy may end up in the Big House with Cohen, Manafort, Flynn etc…

4. 82nd Airborne vet says:

Scott27 your a punk sissy shut the f@$$ up before I shut you up

5. Arthur says:

Fox News OVER SAMPLES DEMOCRATS by 14% on not so shocking impeachment poll #OANN. My suggestion to conservatives, if Fox News continues down that path of liberal reporters, hiring underhanded Dems known to be complicit in handing Hillary answers/questions to the then debate she took up her big mouth, THEN YOU SHOULD DO AS I DID, AND PAID OANN FOR SOME REAL NEWS, & REPORTS ON ALL OF POTUS’ ACCOMPLISHMENTS.

6. D.A.N. says:

That was before. wait till Durham and AG Barr get finished before you start crowing. We already know that the Obama DOJ and FBI lied to the FISA Court. That is enough to put many of those involved in prison. And that Obama himself knew about it as the beans were spilled in the e-mails on some of those involved in the illegal spying operation.

7. Katie says:

You bet he does and the Qmerican people are going to be furious if he doesn’t punish some of these people. They are tired of watching these people skate in a two tiered justice system. LOCK THEM UP!!!

8. Katie says:

This pole just changed my answer at the last minute as it was being submitted. That is twice recently. What is going on here?

9. D.A.N. says:

Actually John. I had an idea today that I’d bet you’d like. The Republicans in the House should put up an Impeachment Resolution all done up legally. It would the force the Dems hands. If they vote for it, it automatically allows the GOP members on the Judiciary Committee to issue subpoenas in the House. It forces the Dems to allow Trump to be represented in any House Investigation. It yanks it out of Schiff’s Committee and he can be called as a witness. It also puts the Dems that vote for or against it on record for all of the public to see. If they vote for it, it will hurt them in the 2020 elections. If they vote against it, it also can be used against them if they aren’t honestly against Impeachment. Their current stand could be compared to their actual vote. A win-win situation. Bet Nancy would never allow a vote on it. Which also would be used against them and her. It would hit them like a lawyer asking “When did you stop beating your wife?”. 😉

10. D.A.N. says:

So how many of those polled are Democrats? Show the wording of the questions asked in the poll. Generally that would be true. But Biden was not a rival when he committed an illegal act. That puts him out of political theater and into criminal acts that are fair game. Unlike the actions of those under the Obama administration that were pure political actions that were illegal.

11. Scott27 says:

No name…. because I’ve had my life threatened as well as my family on this site, period. I don’t want any of you wackos to narrow down how to find me. You are mostly very, very disturbed and sick people.

12. D.A.N. says:

Only a couple cities need to be named to show it is true. Baltimore, Philly, San Fransisco, Chicago.

13. Scott27 says:

yeh, we’ll see won’t we, Eileen. If you prefer to live under a third-rate dictatorship where the only law is what one man, a television “reality show” star with a history of being a fraud… deems right and makes all the rules and if you aren’t loyal to that and march in lock-step… well, be my guest. There are actually people, me among them, who love the Constitution, abide by it and the rule of law, and appreciate a proud, conscientious, and integrity-laden nation…. all of which people like you are trashing. There are a lot of banana republics you would be happy in. I happen to abhor corruption, believe in the ideals of America and I will not fall into line to follow a lock-step corrupt cult. I guess you are free to do otherwise. I will pray for your eyes to be opened to truth and light.

14. Bob says:

Come on Scott27, answer the question. Of course, if you can not stand the answer, then be aware you will not be taken seriously.

15. tinker68 says:

But no name, why no name?

16. John Boanerges Redman says:

If you mean me, well the credit goes to Hyram here. All I have is experience and discernmentKnow the truth and the truth will set you free.

17. Scott27 says:

Well, Pagan, you are living in a wet dream world. We are a laughing stock around the world. And after the Syria debacle we will have a hard time finding any allies to back us up. You’re an absolute idiot if you think more countries respect us. I’m sorry, but you’re a certified idiot if you think otherwise.

18. Eileen Trent says:

Scott27, Dear leader has them. And yeh, I do know! Just watched POTUS’s rally in La…… doesn’t look worried or rattled about anything! That could be cuz he has ALL the incriminating evidence on a whole lot of people…..Obama, Hillary,Biden, Kerry, Brennan, Clapper, et al. Clapper seems to be turning; admitting on CNN that Obama did spy on the Trump campaign! Rats turning on each other; they know what’s about to go down! And so do I! GO RUDY!!!

19. Pagan baby says:

If the Russians influenced anyone they must have a brain the size of a bb. You would be hard pressed to find a soul that would admit it. More countries respect us than when Obama reigned. Trump tells it like it is.

20. Scott27 says:

And you’re probably intellectually only 15 years old. I’m not sure I’d call 400,000 in the core of a metropolitan area of 750,000 people a town.