One Democrat 2020 hopeful just made the ultimate threat to every gun owner

A new wave of Democrats have taken power in the House and it means bad things for the Second Amendment.

Gun-grabbers are floating legislation to confiscate firearms from millions of gun owners.

And this ultimate threat a gun-grabber made against 15 million gun owners will make your jaw drop.

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) has put all gun owners on notice.

He is pushing for legislation to implement a gun buy-back program.

And those that would not turn in their firearms would be forced to.

When Joe Biggs tweeted back at him opposing the legislation, Swalwell then threatened him and all gun owners with nuclear war.

Fox News reports:

U.S. Rep. Eric Swalwell on Friday said the U.S. government would use its nuclear weapons in a hypothetical war against Second Amendment supporters refusing to give up their firearms.

The California Democrat, who is openly considering a run for the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination in 2020, made the outlandish remark on social media after a gun-rights advocate pointed out that the lawmaker once called for gun owners to surrender their assault weapons.

“So basically @RepSwalwell wants a war. Because that’s what you would get. You’re outta your f—— mind if you think I’ll give up my rights and give the [government] all the power,” Joe Biggs tweeted at Swalwell.

This prompted Swalwell to defend himself, saying it would be a “short war” because “the government has nukes,” implying the government would use its nuclear arsenal against its own citizens.

Swalwell has stated that he is considering running for President in 2020.

The California Representative was recently in Iowa – the first caucus state.

Now that he and Nancy Pelosi control the House, it could spell danger for Second Amendment rights.

He isn’t the only Democrat threatening gun control legislation.

Nancy Pelosi, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Chuck Schumer all want to implement strict gun control.

Fortunately, while President Trump is in office gun owners can likely prevent that from happening.

1. Michael Hughes says:

There must be something in the water in California that dissolves the brain and flushes it out with the rest of the “non-useful” detrius.

2. snark says:

Dr. JD
    November 19, 2018 at 5:31 pm

How many times in the last 25 years have right-wingers pulled this alarm when it was NOT true and just meant to stir people up. Will not happen. There are plenty of gun owners, hunters among Democrats too.

Dennis L Williamson
    November 20, 2018 at 12:04 pm

Let’s hope so.
    snark
    November 20, 2018 at 11:43 pm

WRONG arf-arf, jd.. right-wingers Did Not Make ‘pull Alarm’.
    >SWALWELL PULLED the Alarm . GET Your Facts Straight.
    At least READ Article above & what SWALWELL SAID.
    > Are you ‘in a ‘reverse’ mix -up ?
    snark
    November 20, 2018 at 11:45 pm

Tune up your ‘pea-shooter’ __

3. snark says:

Tune up your ‘pea-shooter’ __

4. snark says:

WRONG arf-arf, jd.. right-wingers Did Not Make ‘pull Alarm’.
    >SWALWELL PULLED the Alarm . GET Your Facts Straight.
    At least READ Article above & what SWALWELL SAID.
    > Are you ‘in a ‘reverse’ mix -up ?

5. Big AL says:

II AM WITH BUNKER ALL THE WAY ON THIS ISSUE. AMMENDMENT II STATES THAT THE PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS.THE LAST FOUR WORDS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT; “SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED”.

6. Big AL says:

7. BIG AL says:

ON THE ISSUE OF FORCIBLY COMING TO CONFISCATE OUR GUNS LAW OFFICIALS BETTERHAVE A LOT OF AMMO AND BODY BASGHANDY. THERE ARE MORE THAN 50 MILLION AMERICANS WHO LEGALLY OWN GUNS IN USA AND MOST OF THEM WONT SURRENDER WITHOUT A DEADLY FIGHT,OF THAT I AM SURE.

8. BIG AL says:

OnN THE ISSUE OF FORCIBLY COMING TO CONFISCATE OUR GUNS LAW OFFICIALS BETTERHAVE A LOT OF AMMO AND BODY BASGHANDY. THERE ARE MORE THAN 50 MILLION AMERICANS WHO LEGALLY OWN GUNS IN USA AND MOST OF THEM WONT SURRENDER WITHOUT A DEADLY FIGHT,OF THAT I AM SURE.

9. Big Al says:

Rep WRIC SWALWELL SHOULD BE PERSONALLY INFLICTED WITH A MASSIVE DOSE OF RADIOACTIVE CONTAMINATION.LETS SEE HOW HE LIKES THEM APPLES.HE SHOULD ALSO BE FORCED TO GIVE PROGRESS REPORTS PERIOD ICALLY ON THE ORDEAL AND HOW HE IS HOLDING UP.WON’T BE A LENGTHY PROCESS I’M SURE. STUPID ASS SOB.!!!

10. Inkpad says:

That means you will be considered a threat to yourself or other people and that they will be over to take your guns.

11. Charles Thurman says:

You go Bill Cash, I am also a disabled Veteran and I will be shoulder to shoulder with you and I can almost guarantee 75% of everyone I know stand with us

12. Steve Schultz says:

agenda’s 30 and 21!!
    “they” will be safe regardless. LOL! at least Until 60,000+ indictments and 6200+ INTENTIONAL Fires ( they nerve to call em “camp fires”) ARE PUT OUT!!
    DE-POP

13. Steve Schultz says:

we mustn’t fault her Personally for Brain damage and her brain wash! Perhaps ALL her intel is from Fakebook?

14. Dennis L Williamson says:

Let’s hope so.

15. Dennis L Williamson says:

I have taken that path several time. When joking the Marine Corps, various jobs with the military as a contractor, when getting my TS/SCI for top secret contract work. No one has every relieved me from that solemn oath. I am still obligated and exceedingly grateful to fulfill my oath.
    Don’t Tread On Me!!

16. Raymond Helberg says:

So help me God

17. Raymond Helberg says:

Hey California, U.S. Rep. Eric Swalwell your Village Idiot is loose running off at the mouth. Please go get him and put him back in his cage before he atarts a Civil war.

18. Bill Cash says:

I really don’t give a flip about Pelosi nor the rest of them. A three time combat vet I have some great guns (weapons to you military folks) . I served my country honorably and have the medals to prove it And I will die on my front porch before I will turn over one round of ammunition to these POS.

19. JOHN P CATALANO SR says:

The house democraps cannot do anything without the Republican held Senate going for it. Any 2nd AMENDMENT RIGHTS CANNOT BE DERAILED WITHOUT DUE PROCESS!!!!!

20. N says:

Centralized NAZI News!Communist NWK News.AKA: Fake News! MSM=Fake News, Fox News.The Pravda Racists Divisive Commie newspapers and their propaganda HATE machine at full throttle! They are destroying the country within! We have to stop them first, patriots!