Loretta Lynch helped this Attorney General on a sick plan to ruin Trump
During her time in the Obama administration, Loretta Lynch was one of the Deep State’s chief architects.
She helped put the wheels in motion for the Russian collusion hoax.
And now one of the top law enforcement officers in America enlisted her help in this horrible plan to take down Donald Trump.
New York Attorney General-elect Letitia James campaigned on a hardcore anti-Trump platform.
In deep blue New York she cruised to victory.
And now that James is about to be entrenched in office she announced her intention to launch an all-out investigation of Donald Trump’s life even though he has not been accused of any crime.
NBC News reports:
• Any potential illegalities involving Trump’s real estate holdings in New York, highlighting a New York Times investigation published in October into the president’s finances.
• The June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with a Russian official.
• Examine government subsidies Trump received, which were also the subject of Times investigative work.
• Whether he is in violation of the emoluments clause in the U.S. Constitution through his New York businesses.
• Continue to probe the Trump Foundation.
To assist her in this Stalinist scheme, James is bringing on Loretta Lynch for her transition period.
Lynch will fill her staff with cutthroat Democrat investigators that have no problem working to frame Donald Trump for fabricated crimes.
James is running the Robert Mueller model.
And she is using Loretta Lynch to help her put this plan in motion.