Joe Biden has been trying to remind Americans that he is still running for President.

But the former Vice President never wanted to attract attention in this manner.

And now Joe Biden is trying to cover up this sex scandal that could force him out of the race.

Former Joe Biden staffer Tara Reade has been trying to tell her story for over 20 years.

Finally someone listened.

Reade gave an account of her encounter with Biden back in 1993 to journalist Kate Harper.

Robbie Soave of Reason Magazine described how Reade claimed Biden allegedly forcibly kissed her and allegedly stuck his hand up skirt.

Soave wrote, “Reade says she worked for Biden in the early 1990s and asserts that she was unambiguously assaulted by him in 1993. According to Reade, he began kissing her without her permission, pushed her against a wall, reached under her skirt, and penetrated her with his fingers.

“He said ‘come on man, I heard you liked me,'” Reade recalled to Halper in the interview. “For me, it was like, everything shattered. I looked up to him, he was like my father’s age, he was this champion of women’s rights, in my eyes. I couldn’t believe it was happening. It was surreal.”

When Christine Blasey Ford leveled her charges against Brett Kavanaugh Democrats claimed you had to “believe all women.”

Unlike Blasey Ford, Reade is a credible accuser who relayed how Biden allegedly assaulted her to friends in Ted Kennedy’s office.

Will Democrats apply their “believe all women” standard to Biden?

And if so, could they use this as an excuse to swap Biden out for a stronger candidate?

1. Vasu Murti says:

Conservative Christian Matt Walsh blogged about Trump in 2016:

“He’s a serial adulterer who abandoned his family (twice) to shack up with younger women. His ex-wife once alleged that he ripped out chunks of her hair and violated her. We don’t even need to get into alleged ties to the mob or financial scams or his confession that he bribes politicians. He can’t speak semi-coherently about the Bible, he has no understanding of basic Christian teaching, he thinks Christianity does not require us to ask for forgiveness, and our relationship with Christ can be measured using polling data, but does he otherwise carry himself as anything resembling a Christian?

“I see a guy who lies constantly and blatantly. I see a man who changes his positions and his principles at the drop of a hat. I see a deeply immature man who insults people on Twitter but lacks the courage to face them in person. I see someone who fashions himself ‘politically incorrect’ but is really just a cruel and bitter old man who thinks it’s funny to mock the disabled. I see a man with no honor who launches vulgar attacks on women and then lies about what he said. I see a phony who brazenly exploits the fears of the American public. I see a guy whose recklessness and greed drives his businesses into bankruptcy, and I see a guy who tries to silence journalists when they report on it. I see a guy who jazzes up the crowd at campaign rallies by bragging about his money and threatening to throw protesters out into the cold without their coats. And so on.”

Conservative Christian pastor Max Lucado similarly commented on Trump in 2016:

“He ridiculed a war hero. He made mockery of a reporter’s menstrual cycle. He made fun of a disabled reporter. He referred to the former first lady, Barbara Bush as ‘mommy,’ and belittled Jeb Bush for bringing her on the campaign trail. He routinely calls people ‘stupid,’ ‘loser,’ and ‘dummy.’”

And the pastor wasn’t done there. He continued, “Such insensitivities wouldn’t even be acceptable even for a middle school student body election. But for the Oval Office? And to do so while brandishing a Bible and boasting of his Christian faith? I’m bewildered, both by his behavior and the public’s support of it.”

2. DUANE says:

the ” DO AS I SAY – NOT AS I DO ” LIBTURD-LEFTY,S WILL KEEP TRYING TO SWEEP THIS UNDER A RUG !!!!

3. Cathy Mcintosh says:

Biden Pedophile! or Creepy Joe! it was the senatorial speeches on camera, google it! and not his grandchildren. one little girl did elbow him! Not his wife on his lap either, If he does that in Public, I know that we owe the Obama girls an apology. should be imprisoned. and pray tell, what did he do as Vice President? or now ? for America?

4. MSGT JOHN CORREA says:

Come now; don’t be shy. Print what I just posted! If you don’t, I’ll know you’re a Biden fan, and not too bright I dare guess.

MSGT JOHN CORREA
    USAF (RET)

5. James 75th Regiment says:

Daisy M fell out of the tree trying to catch her daily snack. Watch it M, rotten fruit can make you have dilutions… Uncle Hop is right, Biden couldn’t call out numbers at the senior citizens bingo game…

6. Uncle Hoppy says:

This should piss off the Bernie bros even more. They want Bernie for president but the democrat establishment said “no” they will chose their own candidate. Voters be damned.
    Now the democrats are trying to prop up a man who clearly is not capable of handling the job of president.
    A man who doesn’t know where he is sometimes, a man who is not sure what office he’s running for sometimes, and a man who sometimes can’t even speak coherent sentences.

7. John J says:

The maggot is simply trying to fit in with the demo vomits, they are big fans of sex abuse

8. Norman Lee says:

Have stated this in a previous post The Me Too movement was a Liberal/Democratic group weaponized to attack Republicans. Nothing else as this woman has more facts and prove then any of the claimants they have put forward against Kavanaugh and others!!!

9. Judy says:

I don’t understand these women waiting 20-30 years to claim sexual crimes against any man. These women just want their 30 minutes of fame . I am a woman. I would have screamed my head off when it happened, Let Biden stay in the run, President Trump will win anyway.

10. neo anderson says:

Poor old Daisy M has a bard case of Trump derangement syndrome ….or the dumb asses I suspect.

11. neo anderson says:

The democrat president is to believe the woman 100% of the time….so Creepy Joe is guilty of sexual misconduct.

12. Daisy M. says:

In the picture are little girls – King Donalds type not the next president Mr. Biden, Stop ur
    hatred and lying people.

13. Daisy M. says:

You lying sacks of s________ Joe Biden did nothing – FAKE news from King Domald.
    King Trump is the culprit – remember ????? All your polls are FAKE. I see trump nodding off at press conferences all the time Biden looks awake to me!!!

14. 32eagle says:

I think commie BURN is the guy Trump needs to run against then all those Hillary and mutant mulatto lovers can kiss off cause they don’t get it their way this aint no burger king even though molester Joe thinks so

15. Lily Garst says:

What an idiot. He is nothing but what I called in my days A dirty old Man. He is not even professional about it. He is so sick.

16. Rc says:

YES!! Creepy Joe needs to step down, and give in to ALL the scandals that are ROCKING his campaign!!

17. Gene Hudson says:

Poor old Joe cant remember whether he is running for a senate seat or President. As crooked Hildadud would say” At this point, what does it really matter”

18. Gary says:

QED WHAT 16000 MISTREATMENT OR LINES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I ONLY KNOW OF FAKE NEWS MEDIA LIES AND YOUR LIES SO SHUT THE F UP OR PROVE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING A HOLE!!

19. Ernest Lane says:

I don’t want Biden to drop out if the race for any reason, because I have no doubt he will be beaten. Anyone they would replace him with (Cuomo?) would be harder to beat.

20. Spiro Aliferis says:

I want sleepy Joe front and center in the race, nothing better for the Republicans