Jeff Sessions sat for one closed door meeting that could change everything

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is rumored to be out the door.

Donald Trump is fed up with him because of the Russia investigation.

But Sessions attended one closed door meeting that could change everything.

Donald Trump and other conservatives have pointed out that social media companies are biased against conservatives.

Twitter got caught shadow banning accounts belonging to prominent Republicans.

All the big social media companies banned pro-Trump radio host Alex Jones.

And Tucker Carlson revealed an email where a Google executive said the company gave a “silent donation” to Hillary Clinton.

Google partnered with left wing groups to drive Hispanics to the polls in key swing states.

The email made it clear that was done to benefit Hillary Clinton.

Sessions announced he would meet with 25 Republican state attorneys general to discuss possible litigation against the tech giants over their bias against conservatives.

Bloomberg reports:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is exploring a potential investigation of social media companies and will be briefed on Sept. 25 by Republican state attorneys general who are already examining the firms’ practices, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The meeting — which will include a representative of the Justice Department’s antitrust division — is intended to help Sessions decide if there’s a federal case to be made against companies such as Alphabet Inc.’s Google, Facebook Inc. and Twitter Inc. for violating consumer-protection or antitrust laws, the people said. They asked not to be identified discussing the matter because of its sensitivity.

Sessions hasn’t made up his mind about whether to proceed, the people said. At least one of the attorneys general participating in the meeting has indicated he seeks to break up the companies.

A Justice Department probe of the social media giants for potentially improper business practices would likely trigger a political firestorm. President Donald Trump and congressional Republicans have complained that Facebook, Google and Twitter have censored or otherwise suppressed some conservatives.

Conservatives know the tech companies are all run by liberals.

They can control the outcome of elections by manipulating what information gets put in front of voters.

Their past actions demonstrate these platforms are tilted against conservatives.

Trump supporters cheered Sessions taking this meeting and hope he follows through with litigation.

1. PatriotSoul says:

Aw, Glen, KILLary LOST, not once but three times in the same election. Get over it. This Witch Hunt is ILLEGAL based on illegal FISA warrants – there was no crime for the Mueller idiots to investigate.

2. Donl Longo says:

He should be Checking HILLARY.

3. Poor baby Hillary didn’t win.

4. Al says:

Mueller has got to find a crime first.

5. Glen Woodward says:

Trump should shut up and let the Mueller probe continue. Otherwise, Trump is hiding something. His fear and paranoia is showing. How many witches will Mueller catch?

New placquard:: LOCK EM UP! Flynn, Manafort, Collins, Pruitt, Trump

6. Martin says:

The only way Sessions can possibly save his reputation is to un-recuse himself and take control of Mueller’s witch hunt.

7. Mary Jarvis says:

SESSION fist stepped up to get his name on something that’s all ready in process. If he wants to do anything that may help himself
    He should start arresting people, Oboma, Clinton, and most of the big mouth Democrats, joke, he isn’t going to do that.

8. Anita Timmons says:

I’ve always called it “Fakebook,” but I think I like FARCEBOOK much better. The second time I was put into Farcebook detention, I told them where to shove it! We actually need our own networks…Tea Party Community.org, PRO AMERICAN ONLY, you know, places like that!!!

9. Dick says:

The feckless ELF IS SOLEY responsible for enabling the sewer rats to carry out the phoney which hunt.

10. John Flynn says:

If it trades on the NYSE, an entity is a corporation, NOT owned by others. I have hundreds of shares of ATT (T). SW Bell never bought ATT….

11. Earl says:

Sessions” is such a disappointment, it’s difficult to ascertain his inactivity, and the deep state continues to spew it’s lies and
    Disinformation. This situation shows the
    Corruption and magnitude of Hillary’s supporters and the DOJ,FBI,CIA and who
    Knows who else and the rest of the Democratic Party.

12. Charles says:

Closed door, will it be on this morning news, MOLE more than likely was behind the closed door? The big question is Who, Why? Maybe they were born a Democrat and had to run in their local elections as a member of the GOP to get elected, and they have stuck with the party that has supported them, check their voting records Yea, No and Absent most all of those politician’s always had something better to do!

13. Charles says:

FCC License, possible violation. Without these License they cannot spread their garbage on the air ways!

14. zee says:

I get it BwaHa. Are you from Australia???
    > am USA.

15. BwaHa says:

They’re the equivalent of the Kennedy’s in the late 50’s through the 60’s. Full up on corruption, power, greed, self importance, control… oh, and did I mention corruption?

16. Steveur says:

Deb. you are right on point….every vote will count to counter the illegal and the dead.. and those that vote twice the Living Left, who welcome stuffed boxes.

17. BwaHa says:

divert, deflect, deny… it’s the MSM mantra

18. Steveur says:

Sessions. most likely covering up for his craphouse friends and may fear that some e-mail that turns up may or might incriminate him along with all the other slime being investigated. It’s a day by day process…you have to hand it to sean Hannity for the work he has done …with Sarah Carter investigative reporter and with Greg Jarrett, Fox network. Things will implode in short weeks…its the lengthy time process that makes one numb with the waiting for the government to do their work.

19. Deb says:

It’s called deflection-it’s what they do best. But we the people are sick of this crap! That’s why I voted Trump! Make sure you all get out and vote. We need every vote to make up for the dead & illegals!

20. BwaHa says:

Several years ago I was banned by Farcebook for exposing “radical” islamic atrocities throughout the globe. Evidently someone from the muslim community complained to the Farcebook boyz and they shut me out of my page. When I tried to reason with them, explaining to them that I was simply culling through the MSM daily press releases (electronically) and reposting to my Farcebook page those recent MSM releases that included muslim atrocities that were (and still are) occurring globally they (Farcebook) explained to me that I had violated their code by opening an account with a pseudonym. Hence, they were locking me out until I provided them with my true name. I provided them with my true name and they never allowed me to regain access to my account that was under the pseudonym… (ttueoop aka: BwaHa). C’est la vie! That was over four, maybe five years ago.

Don’t expect those liberal freaks at Farcebook to “play along”.