Donald Trump made one announcement about voter fraud that left Democrats fuming

No one is better at getting under the skin of Democrats than President Trump.

They hate that he bypasses the media filters to speak directly to voters.

And his latest announcement about voter fraud left the Democrats steaming mad.

Democrats have accused Republicans of “voter suppression” for simply trying to protect the integrity of our elections.

But The Heritage Institute has logged some 1,145 proven instances of voter fraud recently.

So President Trump sent a tweet to put and end to all that.

Democrats claim that it’s “racist” to try and secure the ballot.

On his Sunday morning show, CNN’s John King tried to claim Trump’s tweet was a “racist” dog whistle.

But the truth is, they can’t come up with legitimate reasons for ensuring one person, one vote.

So they have nothing left but to attack it as racist.

The Midterms are only a few weeks away.

The polls in several key races – especially Florida, Missouri, Nevada, Arizona, Indiana, and Montana have tightened.

Control of the U.S. Senate is hanging in the balance.

And even just a few hundred votes could change the outcome.

Meanwhile, leftwing radicals have resorted to kicking elected officials out of restaurants and constant protesting.

Can these same people be trusted to follow voting laws?

1. Felipe Gomez Jr. says:

You must be looking at MSMBC OR CNN OR Globslist poles? Typical answer from a brain washed Demonrat minion fool! I’ll bet you think the world is flat too? That the Astronaut’s never landed on the moon either? GTF outta here!

2. Felipe Gomez Jr. says:

You mean beedy eye’s spread wide apart and protruding forehead and carrying a club with their knuckles dragging on the ground?

3. Felipe Gomez Jr. says:

Ha! Ha! Ha! He knows they would lose badly!

4. Felipe Gomez Jr. says:

How is making sure no cheating is going on racist? Period! Wacko Demonrat’s!

5. Felipe Gomez Jr. says:

???? Your off the Plantation! Congrats! You e seen the light. Thank you! Your vote will be extremely welcomed! You’ve seen what these vermin are all about! I also send family used to be Democrat. When they were Democrat! Now they’ve morphed into something unreconizable. What they stand for is not American nor American values! The Democratic Party is dead! They committed suicide! Unless there’s something wrong with the election result’s? In which we lose? You know they cheated! But. It won’t get that far! They will interrupt the Election’s with distraction’s like this invasion. They know they straight losing misserably! It’s a Red sunsami! Against a trickle of blue piss!

6. Felipe Gomez Jr. says:

Ha! Ha! Ha! You are the one brain washed! Unreal. Stupid people! You have no clue what you stand for do you? Mental issues? Did you drop out of Kindergarten? You have no clue of reality? Either. I’m really hoping if you party wins? When they round you up! Then put you in a FEMA CAMP before your execution? You ask a stupid question? How did it get to this point? You did asshole!

7. Felipe Gomez Jr. says:

Exactly! But. What about Califirnia? Rampent voter fraud! I seen it with my vote! They just laughed at me! When I asked you see where my vote went and told me to move on! In a Fire house!

8. Flor says:

I say to get photo ID and finger printing.

9. Limeyone says:

The vision of George Washington at Valley Forge.

In 1777, while in the terrible winter. The great Father of the United States George Washington, was camped at Valley Forge. The following was recorded in his journal; I had a visitation from an “Angel,” who showed me the destiny of the United States. The shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth and blew three blasts, and taking water from the ocean he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene: from each of these countries arose a thick, black cloud that soon joined together into one. Throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the
    cloud, marched by land sailed by sea to America. Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and I saw these vast armies devastate the whole country, burning towns, villages and cities that I had beheld springing up. I saw millions in mortal combat. Then the angel said “Son of the Republic, look and learn.” When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth a blew a long and fearful blast.

Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which had enveloped America. That same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word “Union,” and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other descended from the heavens attended by legions of spirits. These spirits immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were nigh overcome but immediately taking courage again, close up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.

After the angel had dipped water and sprinkled it upon America and the inhabitants of the land were victorious. Then once again I beheld the towns, village and cities springing up where I
    seen them before. The bright angel planted the azure standard in their midst, cried with a loud voice: “while the stars remain, and the heavens send down the dew upon the earth, so long shall the union last.” And taking from his bow the crown on which blazoned the word “Union,” he placed it upon the Standard, while the people, kneeing down, said “Amen.”

10. I’m so tired of hearing the terms, racist and bigot and homophobic and xenophobic, I now sign my name Walkin O’Shea, Dr. of Rabi Homo Xeno. And when I’m in a hurry Walkin O’Shea Phd. RBiHX. Stupid.

11. M says:

Trina, Welcome home, stay forever! So great that you #WalkAway! Work on all your family and friends, we want and need them also. Yipee! Another one snatched to the “right” side. Oh happy day! 🙂

12. Jerry says:

I bet that every one of your dead relatives all the way back to Adam and Eve will vote in the upcoming election.

13. Jerry says:

Richard M Crooks, Your last name describes you, and I have a message for you, John 8:44, You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

14. Jerry says:

Quote: “The Heritage Foundation believes they can conclusively prove that voter fraud is happening on a large scale in 47 US states. Some of these states, including Oklahoma and Nebraska, have previously been exempt from the type of voter fraud that is commonplace in California and New York.
    In truth, the research organization, Just Facts, has recently gone on record saying that as many as 5.7 million non-citizens may have voted in the 2016 election, via Washington Times.”

15. Trina says:

Yeah! I agree. I’m a Black woman born and raised here in the US. Been a lifetime democrat until Trump opened my eyes. Now I’ve vowed to be a Republican for the rest of my years. I’m so sick and tired of the fake racist claims of the dems and them fighting everything us Americans stand for. Of course there should be ID (at the very least) required to vote in our elections. VOTE DEM OUT!

16. M says:

Richard R. Pope, Thank you for your service to our great Country!
    Richard M Crooks with all his commie Dem lib fake phony lies should LEAVE this site. He is a troll and is making money every time one of us hits the “reply” button and returns fire to him. He is here to insult, demean, bully, and if possible, make you doubt yourself and what you believe in. TROLL ALERT! Ignore and he will finally go away if he can’t make money off us.

17. Samual says:

The ONLY way the democrats can win is if they cheat.

18. Ernest Lane says:

In my view, there should be no early voting or voting by Internet. Mail voting should be severely limited to people that _have_ to be gone on election day. They are all invitations for voting fraud.

19. Dora says:

Holly Moses so true.

20. Richard R. Pope says:

Richard,
    . . . . Since you hate our country and are a communist Traitor why don’t you just pack your bags and leave. BTW: High Treason during Wartime is a Capital Offense. I am a Veteran and a Patriot. I believe in the Constitution and the Rule of Law. Illegal Aliens need to be charged, tried, convicted, and sent home. Then then can never apply to come here.