Democrats stepped in it and are about to suffer a humiliating defeat

Democrats attempted a last-ditch effort to derail Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation.

No one had seen anything like it before.

But they just stepped in it and are about to suffer a humiliating defeat.

Democrats know they are going to lose the fight over confirming Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

Thanks to Harry Reid, Republicans only need a simple majority to confirm Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

So at the start of his confirmation hearings Democrats turned the proceedings into a circus.

Led by Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA), Democrats began interrupting Chairman Charles Grassley (R-IA) as soon as he began his opening remarks.

They raged over receiving 42,000 pages of documents the night before the hearing.

The outrage was also very phony.

Harris – and other Democrats on the committee like Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) – pledged to vote against Kavanaugh right after Trump announced his nomination.

There is nothing in the documents that would have changed that fact.

It was a farce, but it turned the hearing into a political spectacle.

Protesters jeered Kavanaugh.

Politico reports:

The volley of Democratic interjections began after Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) attempted to open the high-stakes four-day hearing. Grassley attempted to speak over Democrats even as they sought a vote on a motion to adjourn the hearing, acknowledging that “maybe it’s not going exactly the way the minority would like it to go.”

One after another, Democrats repeatedly intervened in the opening minutes, breaking into their protests to allow Kavanaugh to speak before resuming their push to stop the process until they can examine more records. More than 42,000 pages of documents were released late Monday night on a “committee confidential” basis, preventing their public release and likely stopping Democrats from citing them during the hearing.

After repeated interruptions from anti-Kavanaugh demonstrators who were escorted from the hearing room by police, Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn (R-Texas) suggested that Democrats would be held in “contempt of court” — drawing quick pushback from Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) — and likened the moment to “mob rule.”

Things got so bad Kavanaugh’s two young daughters had to be led out of the hearing with an escort.

Democrats know they are going to lose so they have to crank up the anger and lunacy to 11 to show their base they fought with everything they had.

1. M says:

I, Puggina, Welcome home to the GOP. Hope you brought all your friends and family. So glad to have you! 🙂 🙂 🙂

2. l. puggina says:

I did vote democrat for last 38 yrs but will never vote for any democrat ever aguiem, I did vote for Mr Trump last election end nest election I will vote for the republican, lets make America great aguien

3. Kep says:

NEVER ANOTHER LIBERAL COMMUNIST IN GOVERNMENT.

4. Hyrum O"Day says:

The democrats are posturing and putting on a political circus act. They all had decided to vote no before it ever began. At best they are simply trying to justify themselves to the American public. Or perhaps they attempting to divert public attention from other matters and delay the inevitable as long as they can. They are totally illogical.

5. Val says:

Yes take action and vote people. Talking and complaining won’t do anything. Let’s realy get those wicked Demo’s. Trump Trump His our man if he can’t do it no body can!!! Trump is in the Lord’s Hand. No worries. We just do our part by voting. Trump will have the Victory!!! U know if a demo or anyone other than Trump was President. They would be long gone! Only Trump can and been taking all the baggering etc since he became President. Obama would have cried all the way home. The Dem’s are yo weak. Their not bold and tough. That’s why their cry babies. Grown people and still crying and acting like little kids. That’s disgusting. Time for many of them to retire they can’t handle defeat.

6. M says:

Jan, That is my plan and I am doing all I can to make it happen! Thank you!

7. Jack says:

Donald Trump was elected president. Let’s Vote for no democrat to show support for him and our America. The dems are forcing us to vote in mass against their atrocities and violent, distracting behavior. VOTE!!!!!!!

8. Jan says:

EVERYONE !… Please get UP and GET OUT and VOTE!!! Republican across the board in the Mid Term Elections in November. Let’s shut these ignorant Libtard Snowflake Protesters Up for GOOD !!!……………………….TRUMP 2018 – 2020

9. Joyce Fitzgerald says:

When you elect fools this is the behavior you get.

10. Helga Miller says:

Thank you for posting this comment! It refreshed my memory again after the Obama years were like a blur and the most painful I have known since coming to this Country in 1966. From the beginning we knew he was a disaster and I wish he would just disappear!

11. Tet Vet says:

the young people of today are being neglected the proper teachings of years ago. Especially in the countries public school system. More neglect is seen in the streets of major cities. Why learn history when the statues that reference history are destroyed or removed permanently. Young people and some adults have no idea or care to know about what is Patriots or Patriotism. Some might answer the football team is New England Patriots. Then you have the street smart that have to survive day to day or be another victim of gangs. When you have politicians that are only looking at themselves and care less for the communities they are suppose to represent, you have total disorders in the cities, and states. The demoncrats are the politicians that are excellent liars and manipulate the people with their lies. Prime example is Senator Boomer only looking out for himself. He is number 1,2,3,and so on. Last but not least is the worse of the demoncrats is oboomer. He is not satisfied with destroying our country around the world but now he is coming back and saying all the good seen today is because of what he started.

12. Patrioted. says:

Where did the hatred for the Flag start?

EVER WONDER WHERE COLIN KAEPERNICK GOT HIS IDEA TO KNEEL AND DISRESPECT THE FLAG?

DO NOT ADD A SINGLE WORD , but just pass it on.

Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171…

During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, “Stand and Face It”.

Senator Obama replied :

“As I’ve said about the flag pin, I don’t want to be perceived as taking sides.” “There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression…” “The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing.”

Obama continued: “The National Anthem should be ‘swapped’ for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song ‘I’d Like To Teach the World To Sing’. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as ‘redesign’ our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It’s my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we,as a Nation of warring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails, perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments”.

When I Become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag

and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past”.

“Of course now,

I have found myself about to become The President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside . I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path . My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country’s First black Family. Indeed , CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America.”

Yes, you read it right.

Please pass on without comment.

Just think, with the entire country knowing how that man thought and believed,

they still elected him to run and represent the country two times.

Where did the hatred for the Flag start?

DO NOT ADD A SINGLE WORD , but just pass it on.

Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171…

Senator Obama replied :

and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past”.

“Of course now,

Yes, you read it right.

Please pass on without comment.

Just think, with the entire country knowing how that man thought and believed,

they still elected him to run and represent the country two times.

We deserved what we got.

13. Raymond says:

The Democrats need their diapers changed daily.Because if they get wet,and stinky.Then all they want to do is whine like a baby Wah!,Wah!

14. Raymond says:

Democrats can never argue a dispute civilly.They tend to have this disruptive,and corruptive mentality.They shout,scream,and even sometimes get physical.Because if they do not get their way,or they know that they are losing an argument.Then that is when they lose their cool,and begin to get physical.Putting it mildly,they are absolutely “CRAZY”..The Democratic congressmen,and congress women are unfit to be sponsors of the American people.And the Democratic senators as well..Crazy and delusional politicians is what they are.They actually stand for nothing.

15. russell remmert says:

N you are so right

16. Dave Miedema says:

If they keep on carrying on like they do, it’ll soon be the ash-heap of history.

17. dandy says:

ONCE A QUEER COMMIE AND MUSLUM allwase will be

18. dandy says:

there days are OVER
    BUNCH OF TIT SUCKERS

19. dandy says:

more like agood kick where the sun does not shine

20. Robert Condit says:

And those asking are rich but they do not want to use their money. Just yours.