Democrats’ embrace of identity politics just crossed the line.

And each day Democrats reveal themselves as the real party of bigotry and intolerance.

That’s why Chuck Schumer’s racist attack on white people is about to cost the Democrats big time.

The latest fad in Democrat politics is reparations for slavery.

Previously a fringe idea, redistributing wealth from Americans to the descendants of slaves is now growing in popularity on the Left.

And now Chuck Schumer is all on this racist scheme.

Breitbart reports:

“Racism is the poison in America, it’s in the American bones, unfortunately,” Schumer said as voiced support for H.R 40, a bill championed by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) that would create a commission to study the issue of reparations. “The legacy of slavery and Jim Crow is still with us,” added Schumer.

The debate over reparations catapulted from the campaign trail to Congress last month when lawmakers heard testimony for and against the idea of providing compensation for slavery. On June 19th, the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Constitution, Civil Rights and Civil Liberties held a hearing on Jackson Lee’s bill. The panel invited 2020 White House hopeful Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ), Hollywood actor and left-wing activist Danny Glover, author Ta-Nehisi Coates, and others to discuss the measure re-introduced in January.

Booker, who testified first before the panel, said the country has “yet to truly acknowledge and grapple with the racism and white supremacy that tainted this country’s founding and continues to cause persistent and deep racial disparities and inequality.”

Schumer embracing this concept means whoever the Democrat nominee for President is will also throw their support behind this proposal.

And every controversial idea the Democrat candidate for President supports plays into Donald Trump’s hands in making the 2020 election a choice between competing visions for America.

1. Gen.Stewart says:

And I’m going to SUE YOU for your ancestors violating my ancestors ,wrongful death.

2. Gen.Stewart says:

JOOZ do not claim to be white or caucasian . That way they can’t be blamed for ANYTHING ! And if you try ? You will be ostracized by all those that have been socially conditioned by them through the constant assault by the Media,hollywood,the music industry or movies of terrible germans.

3. Gen.Stewart says:

They were given reparations ! Forty Acres and a mule. Which wasn’t cheap ! How long have they been given FREE Social programs ?

4. Gen.Stewart says:

You mean the Dr. King that plagiarised his treatise and committed adultery with underage girls ?

5. Gen.Stewart says:

Thank You for making it brief ! You could have filled the comment(Truth)section.

6. Gen.Stewart says:

Let the Jooz pay the reparations ! The hudson bay co. owned the ships and owned by JOOZ brought the slaves to America. The Lopez family ! Dr. Tony Martin PHD(African American) utube.

7. Gene Hudson says:

Well said

8. Linda_in_MA says:

Susan: We’ve already had “reparations”, as you stated by thousands of whites dying and badly maimed during the Civil War. We’ve also had “reparations” via Affirmative Action, which gave jobs go blacks over whites whether or not said person was qualified to hold that position or be promoted. Enough is enough of this. NO ONE alive today was a slave. Time to move forward and put that awful stain (slavery) had on our country behind us.

9. Kukulu says:

Great post, Susan. I agree with everything you said. I feel the same way and I was born in 1957 (also named Susan). I read “Black Like Me”, great book for discovering that some states are still pre-Civil War in their thought processes. We have made improvements but still need more. I wish we had another Dr. King, we need him now.

10. Mikey says:

Pay big time? I’ll believe it if we see large numbers of donkeys get pink slips next year.

11. marty armstrong says:

Virginia, I doubt that you would. If one color gets it then all should get it. What people don’t know or realize that Whites were in slavery as well. Their owners were Black who became free and made something of themselves. I Congress were smart they would not pass a preparation bill. and if they did, I would hope it would be vetoed.

12. Will T says:

How is it that these idiots call themselves “progressive” when they STILL have not progressed from Lincoln freeing all their slaves?

13. Susan says:

Hm. I was born in 1968. I am white. I never owned a slave. I never hated a black person. I grew up absolutely LOVING the Underground Railroad accounts and admiring Harriet Tubman. I read To Be a Slave to my children. I’ve read Uncle Tom’s Cabin to my children. I’ve read other accounts of slavery to my children. I am against forced slavery.
    I do NOT think people living today must pay for slaves of the past.
    The Northern Blood (and even some Southern Blood) that was shed to free these slaves, seems enough reparation to me. If I was taught my history right (In today’s world that is doubtful…) there were more WHITES fighting against slavery in the Civil War, than there were Blacks.
    Reparation enough? Seems like it to me.
    We don’t need to kiss up to anyone or coddle them. We just need to respect the fact that they deserve just as much a chance at the American Dream as the rest of us.

Let’s offer Friendship.

Friendship does not pretend that Blacks need a hand up, as if they are a ‘weaker/dumber race’. Friendship is not humiliating and embarrassing.

Friendship is mutual respect and comradery.

Let’s do that.

14. Susan says:

Great comment!

15. Will says:

That’s right brotha , I double dare the liberal Looney tunes , whenever they get to feeling alittle froggish to go ahead and jump , let’s see if they’ve got the Balls to step up to the plate or if there just all mouth and no guts !! Stand Fast , God Bless America

16. Glen johnson says:

The thing that people forget, the Democratic party has been training the next generation of leftist in our public schools for 30 years. Changing history. Jim crow laws, dems, kkk, dems, pro slavery again the Democratic party. What do the history books say now about the above topics.

17. Dems R IDIOTs says:

Please forgive Chuck his has lived his life with his head up his A$$ and with years of smelling his own ass gas has caused irreversible brain damage. Nancy stand behind him.

18. Charlene says:

PLEASE!!! GOP…find someone..anyone to run against Schumer for the next election in NYS! At this point – I’d vote for Santa Claus!!! Actually, I think he’d do a great job!!! Hmmmmm

19. Mary Johnson says:

Did Schumer forget what race he is or is it white wash?

20. Virginia says:

What a bout the me xicans and the indians that were also enslaved and lands taken away from them will we be paid also