Brett Kavanaugh just made a statement the Democrats didn’t want to hear

Democrats couldn’t find anything to kill Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination during Senate hearings.

So they launched an unprecedented smear campaign against him.

But Kavanaugh just issued a statement that was the last thing Democrats wanted to hear.

Democrats know there’s no meat to sexual assault allegations from over three decades ago.

That’s why Dianne Feinstein sat on Christine Blasey Ford’s letter for six weeks – until after Judge Kavanaugh’s public hearings were closed.

But they thought they could sling enough mud to get him to drop out of the running.

And Democrats were sorely disappointed.

Judge Brett Kavanaugh wrote a letter to leaders of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

He rebuked the false allegations and said he would not be back down.

Judge Kavanaugh writes:

“These are smears, pure and simple. And they debase our public discourse. But they are also a threat to any man or woman who wishes to serve our country. Such grotesque and obvious character assassination–if allowed to succeed–will dissuade competent and good people of all political persuasions from service.

“As I told the Committee during my hearing, a federal judge must be independent, not swayed by public or political pressure. That is the kind of judge I will always be. I will not be intimidated into withdrawing from this proicess. The coordinated effort to destroy my good name will not drive me out. The vile threats of violence against my family will not drive me out. The last-minute character assassination will not succeed.”

Democrats are desperate.

They’ve relied on an activist Supreme Court to enact the worst of their schemes.

But President Trump has put that in jeopardy.

First it was Justice Neil Gorsuch.

And as long as Republicans in the Senate don’t cave into Democrats’ temper tantrum, Brett Kavanaugh will soon be sitting on the highest court.

Please vote in our poll below and let us know your thoughts in the comments about this outrageous character assassination attempt.

1. John Bowers says:

Deamonrat’s are what you step in when you walk in a dog park.

2. krymson says:

I find how long liberals are willing to drag any accusation, with not one piece of supporting evidence, through the press to be most disconcerting. Just as there is no substantiating evidence in support of the so-called Trump/Russia collusion theory, the Kavanaugh accusations are completely bogus.

3. Yes and they need to investigte with the IRS and make them showTaxReturnes for the past76 years +. Then pay upback taxesNOW plus 50 percent interest. Then we could build the wall.deport the illigels make those that are able bodied fix the infrastructure finish pipeline get paid a fair price like the one on welfare but not more than I get on ss. And work hard no food stamps and no kid allotment.

4. Cheryl Rives says:

agree. Dems are worse than a total disgrace, they’re dangerous, liars, anti-American, anti-freedom.

5. David says:

We all know that the Democrats do not but lie lie lie look at Hillary Clinton I just found out she is A witch don’t believe me look it up on the line Chelsea her daughter hail Satan all the time it’s just the lies that we live in or not but lies lies lies straight from Satan

6. David says:

I will alway vote for People that will help Trump ,and we know that democrat will not help make this country greater.

7. David says:

You are so right ,democrat so wrong for this country.They are one who started the KKK that just 1 thing and so must more.

8. PUSHPA PRASAD says:

Absolutely True – No doubt.

9. Rev. Janice & Veteran, Vernon says:

Soooooo..the Democratic Party knows for certain who their Traitors are to America and they should kick them out of Politics!

10. Rev. Janice & Veteran, Vernon says:

No and if they are investigated they will all be arrested and serve time for Treason or such! We do not even want Republicans that are Traitors in the Republican Party!

11. Carolyn says:

Agreed!

12. Wayne says:

Do we really want Democrates in-charge of anything. It’s a total disgrace and an embarrassment

13. Sharon Jenkins says:

Why didn’t Ford step up when Kavanaugh was first elected judge in the DC area? He’s been an appeal judge for the past 12 years… I guess she wasn’t getting paid at that time.

14. Sharon Jenkins says:

Good point

15. Pamela Boyd says:

Thats what Demos want, go vote, never let them thwart our lives

16. The only people in Democratic Party who are against the Kavanaugh are those who commit crimes

17. All they have are accusations and no proof of anything; Even the former basketball player who alleges to have been a friend can not offer any proof of his claims. What has Kavanaugh’s character been for the last thirty five years?

18. Alberta says:

Same here Judy, I’m a registered Democrat but reversing everything to Republician in November. My vote will follow yours!

19. Don says:

Look in a mirror for your ignorance. You have no room to call someone an uneducated moron, and I’ve worked with many with pedigrees who fit that description. Your arrogance is your first failing which I also have run into many times. You sound like a true PhD……..Piled Higher and Deeper.

20. Ann says:

The Democrats are out to destroy our country. They are hypocrites and viscous liars. PLEASE VOTE RED IN NOVEMBER. GOD HELP US!!