Brett Kavanaugh got some awful news about his future that you will hate

Democrats refuse to throw in the towel on destroying Brett Kavanaugh.

In fact, some high profile liberals have made it their mission to ruin him and get him kicked off the Supreme Court.

And now, Brett Kavanaugh just got some awful news about his future.

Justice Kavanaugh was scheduled to teach a course this summer on the Constitution at the Antonin Scalia School of Law at George Mason University.

But Demand Justice – a left-wing group founded by former Hillary Clinton spokesman Brian Fallon – is circulating a petition among the student body demanding George Mason fire Kavanaugh and Democrats in Congress investigate Kavanaugh for perjury.

The petition is gaining steam, as many students are claiming Kavanugh’s presence “threatens” their mental health.

Breitbart reports:

“As a survivor of sexual assault this decision has really impacted me negatively,” one student said during a community gathering. “It is affecting my mental health knowing that an abuser will be part of our faculty.”

“As someone who has survived sexual assault three times I do not feel comfortable with someone who has sexual assault allegations like walking on campus,” another woman said during the meeting.

Students have circulated a petition calling on George Mason University terminate their contract with Brett Kavanaugh. The petition says that George Mason University has failed to protect women on numerous occasions, including when they hired Kavanaugh to teach the summer course in England.

Snowflakes on college campuses melting at the first sign of a conservative speaker are nothing new.

But now, the left wants to exploit this phenomenon to continue their jihad against Brett Kavanaugh.

They cannot accept the fact Donald Trump won the 2016 election fair and square, so every action he has taken as President is illegitimate in their eyes.

And they will go to any lengths to reverse them.

1. Karen says:

These IDIOTS need to grow up and grow a pair!!! For crying out loud, if you’re that disturbed go get some psychiatric help. Good grief!

2. Sue says:

It’s so true, everything that you said. Wake up America, be aware and hyper vigilant. The progressive movement has been planning for over 100 years. Pray for our nation and for peace.

3. Norma Gilmer says:

I AGREE,I CAN UNDERSTAND THESE PEOPLE GONE.THE U.S.USE TO BE A GOOD PLACE.NOW THESE DEMOCRATES.THEY ARE LIKE THE LIVING DEAD.I AM SO SORRY FOR THE KIDS GROWING UP.THEY ARE SURROUNDED BY MISGUIDED PEOPLE..
    OH PLEASE DEAR GOD.HELP US.JESUS CAME TO MAKE WHAT ADAM AND EVE DID . TO RESTORE US TO HIM.AND WE JUST CAN NOTKEEP TURNING OUR EARS AWAY FROM HIM.HE HAS THE BEST PLAN FOR US.HE IS A GOOD GOD.HE LOVES US SO MUCH FOR US. THAT HE SENT HIS SON JESUS TO DIE FOR ALL OUR SINS.IT WAS A HORRIBLE WAY .SO UNTHICKABLE WAY. JUST FOR US THAT WE WOULD NOT SUFFER FOR OUR SINS.PAID IN FULL, WHO WOULD EVER DO THAT.GOD IS SO GOOD HE CREATED US IN HIS IMAGE.PRAISE GOD.

4. AW says:

Bill Clinton had oeal sex in the White House and strong evidence he raped Jaunita Broderick . Brett Kavanaugh had absolutely no credible accusations against him . Whatever happened to innocent until prooven guilty? Democrats are never held to the standards conservatives I am sick of the double standard!

5. The way the system should run, is that they Sen,Congress should be paid by the state they represent,there travel,vacation,staff,everything that they do should be presented to the state they represent. They should be paid by the hours they spend representing there state in in the White house. If at anytime they misrepresenting there actual jobs working for the people they represent they should be able to have a special election to eliminate them by a majority.that would eliminate a lot of bad apples in the Senate,congress. They should have only max four week vacation determine by time in office, they should only able to receive money to run for office from the state they reside in,they should not be able to get any money from outside the state, any raises should be voted on by the state the represent.

6. Lola says:

The founders were well read, educated people (some were brilliant) who crafted a form of government that tried to protect us from foreign governments. Trump has allowed our worst enemies to interfere and violate our 2016 election and in response, he worked from day one to remove the sanctions on the government who attacked us. The founders would be ashamed of Trump as president.

7. Ric B says:

BIG WAH!!!!!! Gregory! You excuse your own behaviors by blaming media and the democrats, justifying a president who has committed numerous obstructions of justice and financial crimes. Hillary does not need a cover-up, Gregory, she beat back THREE attempts to convict her of something and she was much smarter than republicans — like she took on the whole committee led by Gowdy and for 12 hours, kicked their asses.

Hillary, I agree, is not personable, but her life has been one in which she is the smartest person in the room – -certainly was well known to be THE best student in law school with some of the best of the best. You SAY Trump does not need liars – -but evidence has shown that almost all his people were TOLD to Lie for him – – but McGann refused his orders, as did other patriots who refused to violate the constitution. Trump’s life has been one lie or one con after another – -the guy cannot even play golf without being a HUGE cheater. He has NO HONOR. Pro bably lied and does not even have bone spurs.

8. Vickie Ross says:

Yes I agree. My Dad is 89 & thought he would never see the country the way it is now. It makes him mad that the people don’t have any respect for President Trump. He said whether you like him or don’t. You should have respect. Most of them has lost that. My Dad taught the old ways. I am glad that he did. I taught my oldest daughter the same way. My youngest is going to be taught the same way. Easter is supposed be a time to celebrate are risen Saviour. Not a time of hate & bickering. We need to put that aside. Thank the Lord that he gave his life for us. Repent for going to the same level as the Dems. Name calling will never get anywhere. I am ashamed of myself because I got caught up in it myself. I am sorry for that.

9. I am 80 years old. Have seen and heard a great deal in my life. But, up until just a few years ago I was convinced that this was a Wonderful Country and how Lucky we were to be born and raised here. How Lucky many people from Foreign Countries were to have had the opportunity to move and work and live here. NOW, it is so pitiful that the American People have changed so much. Our Politicians are only interested in “Being Elected”, making a Ton of Money, and doing all they can to feather their on nest. Dishonesty has ran rampid in Congress. They (Not All, But Many) for the most part have become Habitual LIERS…. They spend more time trying to destroy others than they spend time trying to keep improving America. I hate it for my Children and Grand Children. I was so hopeful that they could ENJOY LIFE IN AMERICA the way it was. Now, the future looks DIM.. Wake Up Americans. Wake Up Politicians. Can yo not see how Destructive your attitudes are. !! Go to Church on Sunday. Learn about God and doing GOOD things for your Friends and family, as well as all others. Reat in preace.

10. Willard says:

I agree.

11. It’s become very clear the Democrats caught “MAD COW DISEASE”

12. Sarah says:

Pamela, I agree with you. It is a heartache for sure. But be encouraged to know that at the right time there is triumph and victory, there is truly hope for those who worship the Living God, The Creator and Finisher. May you find peace in knowing.

13. Pamela says:

Walt, I totally agree with your COMMENT. The DEMMORATS are completely EVIL to the core and I pray that they get theirs in the end. They are ruining this country. I wish we could put them all on a ship and dump them off in the middle of the ocean.

14. Pamela says:

Today is Easter, and it saddens me to think what this country has become due to POLITICS. There is so much hatred now and division. I truly believe that the DEMOCRATS are EVIL to the core and will go to any extent to CHANGE THIS COUNTRY to something I hope that I do not see before I leave this earth. I am in my seventies now and I certainly don’t see any HOPE. I just can’t believe the change in people and our government. My mother used to teach this to me when I was in my teens in the 60’s and I didn’t want to hear it, but now I know she was right. I am registered an INDEPENDENT, but I am also a Trump supporter and believes that he wants to MAGA.

15. Ronald C Watt says:

Expel every one of th snotty little bastards and stop all federal funds that go to such universities.
    It is plain they are not there for an education but to stir up trouble.

16. Peter says:

So sick what the democrat party has done to this man and his family and it’s even sicker that they have people still following then

17. Pamela says:

Absolutely RIGHT!!!!!

18. Walt says:

THE DEMOCRAPPERS ARE THE EVIL PEOPLE THAT ARE ALWAYS STIRRING UP S— AND CAUSING AMERICANS TO HAVE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS ABOUT KAVANAUGH

19. raygun says:

Auu, poor widdle cupcakes with Trump derangement syndrome. Hey !!! Folks, it doesn’t get much better than this. I’m surprised that GMU puts up with the liberal whiny crap like this. Remember the phony protest and riots back in the late 1960s and early 1970s ???? Non student commie activist on campus spewing their Marxist ideology continues. It’s time to kick some brain washed arses to the curb and get on with the daily routines.

20. Carbine Williams says:

Until and unless we get rid of Liberals,our Republic is doomed.Only a Civil War will cleanse us of this scourge