Barack Obama found out William Barr is about to make this one crime public

The Department of Justice is hot on the trail of Barack Obama and his Deep State allies.

President Trump tasked Attorney General William Barr with declassifying documents to finally tell the American people the truth about how the Russia Collusion Hoax started.

And now Barack Obama found out William Barr is about to make this criminal act public.

Democrats and their allies in the fake news media pitched a fit when Donald Trump handed Attorney General Barr the ability to declassify documents pertaining to the origin of the Russia Probe.

These Deep State apologists stomped their feet and trotted out the well-worn excuse about damaging national security by exposing “sources and methods.”

They said the same thing about the Devin Nunes memo detailing the abuse of the FISA court system.

This concern was fake then and it is fake now.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham appeared on Fox News Sunday and told host Chris Wallace what the Obama officials were really worried about – their criminal actions being exposed.

The Daily Caller reports:

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham asserted Sunday that the former government officials opposing declassification of Russia probe documents “are worried about being exposed.”

In an interview on “Fox News Sunday” with Chris Wallace, Graham also argued Democrats are unconcerned with whether the FBI misled the federal surveillance court in order to obtain Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants against Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

“I want all the documents around the FISA warrant application released. I want to find out exactly how the counterintelligence operation began,” Graham said. “I think transparency is good for the American people. Not one Democrat seems to care.”

“I wish some Democrat would come forward to find out if the FISA court was defrauded by the FBI and the Department of Justice.”

Misleading the FISA court is a crime.

And that is exactly what the FBI did by not including exculpatory information about Carter Page not being a Russian spy as well as failing to fully inform the Judge that the Christopher Steele dossier was a Clinton campaign work product.

1. Dudley Dooright says:

Rolondo..Wow…you were trolling hard in here werntcha?

2. Linda says:

You are just stupid . And don’t know the meaning of the word hillbilly. So keep on showing everyone your stupidity.

3. Carol Anderson says:

Barry needs to watch his back!! Or he’ll be the next hit!
    Can’t wait till the truth comes out!

4. Blue says:

How often do they let you out?

5. Elmer Fudd says:

Micheal big brave draft dodging fighter “YEA”bone spurs bla bla bla

6. Elmer Fudd says:

jjofaz yes nobody wants to hear the truth correct you are

7. Elmer Fudd says:

Pat honestly in this current admin. you’d get a cabinet position CHEETO MAN loves crooks better sign up

8. barb says:

Linda that was in the 80’s barr helped reagen/ bush avoid TREASON

9. Elmer Fudd says:

GR!!! The last and only ones too commit TREASON recently Reagen/ Bush

10. Elmer Fudd says:

The Real Joe!!! You can’t come on a site like this and proclaim the truth these people have been severely brainwashed their skulls are full of mush you know like a slurpee. Watch the movie on netflix the big hack you’ll see what i mean.

11. IRIS IS AN SHOLE. CHEESE AN EEL EDJUCATED HILLI BILLY WILLIE, ME PELA EL CHILE.

12. John says:

He’s already decided not to charge Comey with a crime

13. IRIS: YOU’RE A GD FOOL, I’M A EF’ING CONSERVATIVE & A EF’ING WAR HERO. U R THE WETBACK, I WAS BORN & RAISED HERE IN AMERICA.

14. JOYCE: I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID. IF HE IS A LIAR & A TRAITOR & ACCORDING TO TALK AROUND THE HOOD, HE IS ” A HOMO.” I STILL THINK HE WASN’T BORN HERE. HE DOESN’T LOOK LIKE AN AMERICAN NEGROID.

15. iris says:

RBS. YOU ARE FULL OF SH. THE DAMN DEMS ARE ALL GUILTY AS HELL. YOU SORRY SOBB

16. The Real M says:

ROLANDO BARRERA SEGURA, Whatever else you are, you are CRAZIER than hell!
    You have your fun while we laugh at you and very soon people will stop reading, responding, and will ignore you! I know I ignore you starting NOW!

17. THE REAL SHIET: U R A BIGGER FOOL THAN YOUR WORDS. I WRITE IN THE MISDIRECTION, IT’S 4 BOTH SIDES. U HAVE 2 B MORE EDJUKATED. I’M A TOP CONSERVATIVE, A WAR HERO & U R A HILLBILLY WETBACK. GO BACK 2 YOUR CONTRY. I DON’T INSULT CONSERVATIVE NOR DEMOCROOKS. I JUST TELL DEMOCATS THE TRUTH. THEY ARE TRAITORS 2 AMERICA. FOOL, I’M A WAR HERO. TRUMP – BORN 6-14, ME, BORN 6-16 – DON’T MESS WITH US. HILLYBILLY, YOUR PARENTS MUST BE FULL OF SHEET.

18. HEY KRACKASS: LOL!!!!! DAMN, U R A FOOL, I’M MORE CONSERVATIVE THAN U’ALL WILL EVER BE. HILLBILLY, YOUR MAMA 4GOT 2 EDJUKATE CHEESE A DUMB MUJER. KRACKASS, GO BACK TO YOUR KONTRY & GET AN EDJUKAYSHUN. KRACKY, & I’M MORE A PATRIOT THAN U WILL EVER BE. DUFUS, I’M A WAR HERO. TRUMP D.O.B – 6-14 / ME 6-16. WE’VE WHIPPED BIGGER FOOLS THAN YOU. SO JUST BE QUIET & EAT YOUR GRITS. C/S Y S/S.