All hell broke loose when Nancy Pelosi revealed her plans about impeaching Trump

When Democrats won the midterm election, their voters immediately demanded they impeach Donald Trump.

Freshman lawmakers like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, and Omar Ilhan led the charge to fulfill that wish.

And now all hell is breaking loose because Nancy Pelosi revealed her plans about impeaching Trump.

Democrats – led by House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler – announced plans for a fishing expedition into President Trump’s personal and business life.

Many pundits assumed this was the first move in a political chess game ending with Democrats impeaching the President.

Pelosi threw cold water on those dreams.

She said “I’m not for impeachment.”

The Washington Post reports Pelosi stating:

I’m not for impeachment. This is news. I’m going to give you some news right now because I haven’t said this to any press person before. But since you asked, and I’ve been thinking about this: Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.

Even Nancy Pelosi knows a partisan impeachment effort will boost Donald Trump’s 2020 re-election chances.

However, she knows it is what her base demands.

So Pelosi is walking a tightrope.

Committee chairs like Nadler are conducting wide-ranging investigations to produce politically embarrassing results.

But will it result in articles of impeachment?

Experts believe Pelosi will eventually be forced to yield and allow a vote on impeachment.

1. Rebecca Pacey says:

At least he has God on his side, you just can not get any better then that, and the deplorables as well.

2. Breaker 19 says:

Has anybody seen Chuckie Schumer lately? He was always with Pelosi. Whenever they had either one on them on the news the pother one was there too. I haven’t seen Chuckie in about 2 weeks. If he’s gone, I hope they lock the door so he can’t come back.

3. Judy Skeens says:

President Trump is the best president America has ever had, no other president in our history can compare,
    “and he has done all this alone.”
    The democrats sucks, we do no need the evil parting associated with our government.

4. Marilyn Schrock says:

Hello I want to share this. Please send it to my email

5. Marilyn says:

Awesome word.

6. Jimmie Chesser says:

Impeach Nancy Pelosi she isn’t democrat material ya she is cause all democrats are crOOks and she is the head crook.

7. Linda H says:

1-Mac, I am from S.C. and if Graham does not stand by President Trump his next job will not be Senator. We still keep a close eye on him because of how he put Trump down before the election. The SOUTHERNERS don’t forget that easy. Fair warning Senator Graham.

8. Ege Shegava says:

Arlen, get off your ass and really help him. Start a Tea Party! Do something!!!

9. Ege Shegava says:

Great sources reveal on 3 sites on the internet that Nancy is a ‘dead-woman walking’. Can’t wait to see who shoves the knife into her liverwurst stretched face!!!!

10. William Bailey says:

Don’t trust her for one minute, if she could, she would. You can’t impeach anyone if they haven’t done anything wrong. She is disrobing the operations of our Country.

11. arlin Carroll says:

I think President Trump is what this country needed, and there is no telling what he could accomplish with a little help. I think all those people have forgotten who is paying their high wages for nothing. They just don’t want out of the SWAMP. Just think what a mess this country would be in IF Hillary would have won.

12. ira hunter says:

The democrat party is evil..It is time to get rid of the communist an muslims in our government an get this country back to God

13. haz says:

You could copy it and post it in other places of your choice.

14. haz says:

15. vicky Huss says:

I, submit, that, there will be ‘NO Impeachment’-first, because Pelosi, who is a VERY, SAVVY, POLITICIAN-KNOWS, that if ‘THE FOOLS’-even Attempt, to ‘IMPEACH THIS PRESIDENT-for NOTHING-THERE WILL, ‘INDEED’-BE ANOTHER CIVIL WAR! And, ‘this time’, it will not be north vs. South-it will be West vs. East! I have my ‘bet’s ready’!

16. Donna says:

They cannot impeach him just because they do not like the good he is doing for Americans. We know they do no good for us but Trump is smdoing goos things. The dems are playing their power games and they have proven they are not there for those who put them in office but for themselves. They are in office to settle a vendeta. They are evil politicians and they do not love this country. They love the power and the fame. They should be removed from office for their pathetic performance of a congress member and betraying their oath to the office. We the people whom they are paid by should have the power to do this.

17. vicky Huss says:

18. Sulig says:

Tom Fitton with Judicial Watch had 1.5 million illegal votes and dead people names and it was cleared immediately in California. There are some more states they are going after. Google if you want more information.

19. Jon says:

We need to get rid of the Democratic Party because it is trying to devide our great country. Take the irs with them too

20. Sandra L Williams says:

IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY THIS COULD BE POSTED NATION WIDE. EVEN THRU FACEBOOK OR TWITTER. ANYWAY AT ALL. I THINK EVERY PERSON IN AMERICA NEEDS TO READ THIS. THANK YOU FOR PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER.